main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx I love . . .

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by chickey, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    nick cage's best movie! when he actually cared about acting.

and he is HOT in this! oh boy!

soundtrack is possibly my all time favorite. 83 was a KICK butt year in music!

we could have a valley girl party zoo? lol a viewing for the masses with nothing but new wave music and cheesy 80's movies. there are a bunch i haven't watched in a long time that i want to. plus i love showing them to people who don't know the excellent movies of that era... ;)

2. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    Excellent...

Smithers, release the robotic hair stylists... all will have teased bangs...

3. chickey

chickey Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 21, 2002
    oh, I love ceaser salads!

4. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
  5. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    I love...
    The fact that I retained a little info from my dad and brother but mostly my current job on cars....enough to actually understand what Mo was talking about on the car trip ;) tee hee (and be able to discuss some stuff with him about them)

That I kicked butt on the darts games we played even though that was only my 2nd time playing ever. :p :D

That I have a kick butt idea for a Halloween costume and I can actually find most of the pieces for it. AND I won't be alone doing it and I don't have to be alone when I go get my hair done for it(cause I'm chicken)... bgaw! ;)

That I have a really cool boss. He understands when I am broke and upset and haven't eaten that day and he makes me eat half his lunch. Then he tells me he'll cover the ticket price for me to go see the Sex Pistols & REM in SD cause A)I should see both of them cause he has and they rock and B)Cause I need to have fun, even if I am broke.

That there is so much to do here. The beaches are beautiful, there are tons of amusement parks, the weather is usually perfect, they have the best events, concerts, etc., and if you get over the annoying jerky people that live here, the state pretty much rocks. :p

That while there are people that judge you unfairly when they don't even take the time to get to know you, there are a lot of other cool people that like you and accept you for who you are. They constantly tell you to ignore these others and they make you feel good about yourself. And lately I seem to know a LOT of the cool people. So that makes me happy. :D

6. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    the quiet...

sorry, having a xander harris moment.

7. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    ah chickey :(

I love meeting really cool tall guys that like the same things I do, like Buffy and Bebop and being able to talk with them about all things Oregon! ;)

Does that help? :p ;)

8. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    microsoft excel

NOT

grr, angry day! Arrr, I be talkin like a pirate ye we lass. Bring me 'nother ale you scurvy whench!

9. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Football season!

definitely. 3 words. Kansas State University. 2 more words. Big Twelve.

I love Adobe After Effects...this program is friggin SWEET!

10. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    Vampire movies. just can't get enough of them.

11. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    Vampires. Can't seem to get enough of them... *sigh* ;)

12. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    lol!

I've never...er...had a vampire before...

13. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    I love...

being ignored.
    being misunderstood.
    and sarcasm.

14. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    i love...

chris hardwick and bill moseley in house of 1000 corpses. *swoons*

something is SO wrong with me. ;)

15. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    ...Scott and Holly for making a bad day not so bad by giving me a ride over to GCC. :) [face_love] :)

16. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    i love that i've gotten not one, but TWO emails from celebrities this week.

first i got one almost completely out of the blue from joe bob briggs, after signing up for his snail mail mailing list, wherein he asked me "how i got to be so funny" (i wrote a smart-alec "put myself down" bio when i filled out the form), and he told me he'd email me again when he comes to arizona for his one-man show....

the other was from chris hardwick. :D :D :D yes, the very same one mentioned in my last post in this thread. *explodes from happiness*

i emailed him earlier today with this (edited for content):

Yay, you're reading this. Okay. Just thought you should know that I sat through hours of Singled Out episodes just to see you. Yes, just you! I hated the show! But you were on it, so that cancelled out the high suck factor. By a lot.

So, I was bored, because I have no life (why else would I use the internet?), so I decided to tally up random stuff said on your site:

****/******* = 5
    Mention of ****** *** = 10
    Other Cuss Word = 2
    **** = 2
    Pooping = 2

Truth be told, I'm disappointed. You're obviously capable of much more. I expect to see these numbers doubled by October.

Well I guess if you have nothing to do someday, feel free to write me back with information on the restraining order you're probably filing against me. I'm happy to get any mail.

to which he replied just a few hours later:

those are low numbers. be assured that my ace team of scatologists will labor long hours between now and the thanksgiving holidays to provide the consumers with the kind of ****ing references they deserve.

i really have done quite a few shows with a high suck factor. hope that changes someday. .

SIGH i am SO COOL RIGHT NOW. and *way* too happy. :D :D i must have had this week coming to me for a long time. whee!!!!

17. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    I love...

Gatorade. Fruit Punch Gatorade in fact. Great stuff.

I love cable internet. It's so great it's sickening.

18. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    that i own a computer for the first time in my life. its mine, not anyone elses!!! :D

19. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    the thought of having a bed. Right now, I am sleeping on a hard wood floor. A bed is SO exciting, but it will be at least a month before I can get one.

hell, even a 3rd owner twin matress would be wonderful...

20. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    hard wood floor . . . ouchie!

21. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    that i own a computer for the first time in my life. its mine, not anyone elses

My own... my precious.... Nasty hobbit-ses..

22. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I love that Jupiter got email responses and that she has a grin from ear to ear.

23. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    company softball games.

two weeks ago, we lost 2 games by a combined score of 31-0.

I'm the pitcher :_|

24. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    And you love these?

25. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    I love having friends that have some of the same obsessions I do...buffy, lotr, twin peaks/david lynch, bebop, disneyland, harry potter, roller coasters, and of course, star wars ;) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.