main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx I love . . .

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by chickey, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    I also love things from my childhood. Rubber duckies! :D

2. chickey

chickey Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 21, 2002
    your the ones', you make bath time so much fun...

or the old McDonalds commercial, "quack quack waddle waddle"

3. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    <i>I love having friends that have some of the same obsessions I do...buffy, lotr, twin peaks/david lynch, bebop, disneyland, harry potter, roller coasters, and of course, star wars</i>

Interesting. I like buffy, but it is over now, so on to angel. I work with LOTR on a daily basis, so I'm not as obsessed anymore, twin peaks was weird, and I haven't seen it since. Lynch is weird. Bebop is a nice change, but only 26 episodes ;-( Disneyland conjures bad childhood memories, hatty potter the books are good, everythign else sucks, roller coasters are starting to make me queezy. Star Wars is beginning to bore me. I wish I knew where the geek went...

4. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    lol i forgot video games :D

especially OLD SCHOOL YO! :p
    Atari 2600 and NES all the way baby!

5. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    Intellivision all the way.

That old "tssk tssk tssk" when a creature was coming in the Dungeons and Dragons video game.

6. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    People showing up at my door wanting to sell me chocolate!!!!!!! :D

Good for the taste buds but not the butt!

And don't even think of commenting there Princess!

7. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Good for the taste buds but not the butt!
    And don't even think of commenting there Princess!

huh? ?[face_plain]

8. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    Don't act so innocent! You know you wanted to make a comment about not being good for my butt 8-}

I am teasing you . . . ;)

9. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Don't act so innocent!
    innocent? me? always! :p [angel face] [face_laugh]

You know you wanted to make a comment about not being good for my butt

jada, i don't think i would be the person that would or would not know what is or is not appropriate for your butt. i think we'll just leave it at that. ;) :p

10. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    Gotta go, cheek ya later!

11. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    my apartment and the fact that i am in a better place/situation than i was a year ago.

on 9/11 last year...my car got broken into, and my stereo and all my extra trading cards and some star wars stuff was stolen. it was all in my car because i was living on the pull out sofa in my office and my storage was packed to the door and ceiling with the rest of my stuff. :p lesson learned. NEVER leave crap in your car AND just because you think you work in a nice area with security that patrols, doesn't mean it's safe. :p

12. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    I love...my local Hollywood Video!!!!!!! woooooooooooo hooooooooooo! three cheers! :D

I decided to check out one of them that I hadn't been to before to use my 99cent coupons. :p
    SO...I was looking in the horror section, which I always do when I go to a new one, but usually it's pointless.
    Gone are the days when video stores had rows and rows of good old 70's/80's B horror flicks I hadn't seen. But I am ALWAYS ALWAYS in search of the unicorns...Silent Night, Deadly Night AND my favorite, Witchboard. I have seen both of these many times and LOVE them but they NEVER have them anywhere anymore and ebay usually is fruitless or wayyyyy too expensive.
    Usually I am tortured. It's one big tease. They have the sequels 3,4,5+ of SNDN and 2,3+ of Witchboard. TERRIBLE MOVIES!!! BUT NEVER the originals.
    Welp about peed my pants tonight. Silent Night Deadly Night 2 was in!!! (I liked 1 & 2)....and OH MY FREAKING GOD...they HAD WITCHBOARD!! So now, I have been sitting here like a damn chicken. Scared to watch it in the dark, at night, alone...bggggaaaaawww! :p

But I am happy as a little girl!!!
    **does the Xander Snoopy Dance!!!**

HORROR FILMY GOODNESS!! YAH! :D :D :D

13. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    ...Bad 70's - 80's Horror MOvies!

It's Alive! & It's Alive Again!
    Humanoids from the Deep
    Beyond (the absolute worst - Spaghetti Horror)
    The Fog
    Frogs
    The Keep
    Sleepaway Camp
    Q
    Swamp Thing
    Creepshow

And the kings of bad 80's Horror: Tromaville and Full Moon Entertainment (And they are both still going strong! )

I could go on and on and on and on... I used to go to this privately owned video store in the 80's and because of my family and my friends [face_blush] he kept a WELL stocked Horror section :D

14. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    Looney Tunes, and speaking of Looney Tunes Warner Brothers is releasing a 4 disc set, with plans to release more... fully remastered... Check it out...

15. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    I love...days like this.

Chilly, brisk, cloudy to the point of rain days. Makes me feel like home. happy happy joy joy. only thing that would make this even better would be rain softly falling on my window right now. oh well. at least it's chilly. :p

That and HBO is having Harry Potter SS AND Sense and Sensibility both on tonight. sigh. Alan Rickman. yeah.

16. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    I love video games and Star Wars. Wow, interesting, huh? Oh yes, I love playing in my school's symphony orchestra, too.

17. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    I love...Oregon in the fall, my good friends, sigh...home.

Ok got an email from one of my good friends arranging a day at the maze, and I of course am down here and can't go. :( I was going to try and make it home for a week this fall but $ stuff makes it not possible now. damn.

The MAiZE at The Pumpkin Patch
    [image=http://www.cornfieldmaze.com/photos2002/or_portland_03.jpg]

18. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Sadly I won't be going home for Christmas this year... In honor of that:

I love, snow, snow, snow! Mt. Hood and Timberline Lodge, Portland Zoo lights, hot cocoa on a cold day, ice skating, Christmas shopping, kids waiting in line to tell Santa their Christmas wishes, watching movies at the Kennedy School, going downtown Portland, snowball fights, sledding down hills, seeing friends I haven't seen for a whole year, remembering good times from the past, Christmas lights, kids caroling, decorating the house, baking cookies and other holiday goodies, listening to Christmas music, going to see The Nutcracker Ballet...

But this year...
    I love....Disneyland and California Adventure at Christmas and hopefully that or LOTR on my b-day. Johnny Mathis in a holiday concert finally yay!! My Christmas shopping all done ahead of time! yippie! :) Getting all giddy watching holiday specials from my childhood, like A Charlie Brown Christmas and A Chipmunk Christmas. :p Singing loudly along with my holiday cds. Wrapping Christmas presents and addressing cards while drinking hot cocoa. Buying a mini fake Xmas tree to put my 3 Disney ornaments from last weeks trip on. ;) Looking forward to what the New Year brings. Whee :)

19. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    as for the horror movie thing.. track these down.. good stuff...

Bad Taste (goriest movie ever)
    Return of the living dead
    The Mutilator
    Toolbox massacre

classics..:)

20. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    dead alive/brain dead is WAY gorier than bad taste. i love that movie. long live peter jackson. :D

21. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Jess.. have you seen bad taste?
    its peter jackson's 1st movie.. and is WAY better than dead alive.. but that is a good one tho!

22. Sand_Dancer

Sand_Dancer Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2003
    I love having something brilliant to say. And everyone on the boards is astounded with your brilliance and wishes they thought of it themselves. . .
    And then there is silence.

23. mrbunny666

mrbunny666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    ...Sand_Dancer for bumping this thread.
    I think we need a little more love right now.

24. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Actually Bunny I bumped it.
    And it was not easy to find.
    I think Sept. was the last post before mine, which also was mine. :p

25. mrbunny666

mrbunny666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    then i love you too.
    :)

Thread Status: