main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx I love . . .

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by chickey, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    lol did you see my post about you on the all i want for xmas thread?? :D

2. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    What I love... from Apocalypse Now.

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

3. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    i love...

commodore norrington. ;) no, really. i really like that jack davenport guy who plays him. there's a blooper on the second disc of the dvd where keira says something that i don't think she meant to say (won't repeat it here). jack tries so hard to not laugh and fails so miserably, it's really funny.

also...

a crystal blue and seafoam green ocean. white sandy beaches, green eyes, blue eyes, annie leibowitz pictures, hardcover books.

writing and getting really into it, to the point of acting out parts or making a desktop wallpaper of things that inspired the story, or writing by candlelight, etc.

pretending to be australian while at best buy or target. :D

i also really love hanging out with my friends in colorado in this old field lined with rows of huge old oak trees. what generally happens is someone pretends "something" is happening, and we all play along to keep ourselves entertained. ("dude, i just totally saw an energy beam shoot out of the moon and into steve's skull!") our friend steve thinks he's an elf prince, and yes, this is as funny as it sounds. imagine an episode of buffy without the actual opposing forces. yep, we're dorks. ;)

i also love designing websites. i think that's because i don't have enough opportunities to be creative in my daily life. in fact, i have none. but i always have photoshop, and it's always just a few clicks away.

will post more stuff later sometime. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.