main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC I Made The Reservations for the 23rd!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Vaders_Kid, Nov 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    When I got stuck with an extra ticket at the IMAX, the usher told me I could bring it back for a refund if it wasn't torn. I don't know if that works for the group rate ones, or if it's true at all, but you may want to ask about that!

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Where did you all go to eat? Sorry I couldn't make it.

3. Jan lo

Jan lo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 1998
    :eek: Hey, "Luke" - does Mara know about these private discussions you've been trying to arrange? :p

4. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    We went to Tony Chan's Mongolian Barbacue in Chinatown near the MCI center. Everyone had a great time except Mutt who doesn't seem to like Mongolian. The people at the next table seemed to like the costumes. VK thanks for getting us the tickets. BTW, next time you get a chance check out the movie running in the Mongolian exhibit at the museum of Natural History. The women had costumes very similar to a certain queen in EP I. :D

5. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Oh yeah the people at the table next to us... I loved when they were talking about us and they said "Star Wars" really loud and Ken looked up and said "YES?" I don't know why that was so funny but it was.

6. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I don't know if I'd like Mongolian either.

7. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Oh it's good. Not much different from Chinese and what not. The Mongolian BBQ is good because you get to pick what goes into it, then they cook it in front of you.

8. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Mongolian BBQ developed when Mogol Warriors decided to stir fry on their sheilds to get good nutritious cooked meals quick. It is fun to watch them cook on the long round metal grill with chopsticks. :) Each guy has a certain flair. Speaking of chopsticks, many in our group can really handle those things! Me, I use a fork, otherwise I'd end up with stuff in my lap. :D

9. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Mmm, maybe I would like it. As long as there's chicken I'm sure I could eat something.

10. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    I usually hate Chinese food but this was really good.

11. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Yeah, Mogook, chicken is one of the choices, along with lamb, beef and pork. Stir-fry with veggies. Yum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.