main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA I may by quiet

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Scooter is not doing well. She now weighs 4 lbs. and can barely eat. We go to the Vet. this afternoon and hopefully another round of antibiotics will reduce the size of the tumor. The biopsy indicated that it was not cancer so there is hope.
    My cats are my children and I do nothing but frett when they are unwell or even appear unwell. To be honest I am not doing well, I can not fathom losing Scooter but until things improve she will be my focus so I may be not be posting for awhile. If you need something or there is a problem PM me as I will continue to check the boards.
    With luck I will be plotting the overthrow of some galactic empire (only to add to the great one that our Emperor rules) in a couple of days.

Bette

2. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    I've very sorry to hear that

3. Emperors-hand

Emperors-hand Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Sorry to hear about Scooter. I hope her recovery goes well. We'll all miss you. May the force be with you both.

4. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    We're all pullin' for the little darthling, be well and all... er well. 'n stuff.

To Skooter: Don't Be Sick!

See if that helps any. ;)

5. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Follow up--
    Although the biopsy did not disclose the tumor as cancer it was not ruled out and a second tumor has been found. The Doctor said that Scooter could live the rest of her life on antibiotics to reduce the infection. With the exception of these tumors she is in great shape when looking at kidney, liver, thyroid, white blood cell count, etc.
    I, however, am not strong enough to decide her fate now because she is so strong.

Where's a dark Lord that knows how to stop someone from dying when you need him?

6. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    "Where's a dark Lord that knows how to stop someone from dying when you need him?"

sniff, sniff.

my brother left today.

then jerry "surprised" me with a mixed cd that had ep. III music on it (which i can't even listen to without crying, because i picture everything that's happening in the movie when it plays) AND that "Superman" song by Five for Fighting.

:_| now this. if i stop drinking water will i stop producing tears?? :_|

i feel depressed. where's a cocky emperor to take your frustrations out on when you need one??

7. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    bette, i am so sorry your little furry one is poorly... i always feel so helpless when i know something major is wrong, and yet there still seems to be so much that is right... it's a tough choice to put one down or "wait and see" ...and i never feel adequate to the choice.

i am hurting for you.

liz, i'm sorry to see your brother go too, think he's a neat kid. i will send good wishes and prayers (to whatever passes for a diety for me) that he returns to us safe and whole and bristling with money for college. and i'll worry, a lot. get us an address when he gets settled, and we can write to him. (crummy correspondent that i am, that's a huge offer!)

if it would make you feel better, come on over and beat me up. i double-dog dare you.

8. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    =D= Scooter ate about an 1/8 of a cup of food this morning. I cocked her some chicken, ground it up and mixed in some bacon (her favorite food) It is sort of a cat pate'.
    This has picked up my day. Now about those plans to overthrow someone, somewhere.

9. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    good for scooter! pleased to hear it.

10. Ischade

Ischade Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    many good thoughts for the kitty.........."meow meow"..our Snuffles sends well-wishes too....

and good thoughts to the silly brother in the service (got's several family members that have been in the service for years...always seeminly right in the middle of whatever happens to be going on at the time...so i understand the worrying bit)

meow.....

me*

11. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    thanks cheryl :)

"if it would make you feel better, come on over and beat me up. i double-dog dare you." haha. i just might take you up on that [face_devil]

12. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Good, 'cause I ain't fightin' ya, you'll kick my sit-upon!

13. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
  14. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] HAHAHA. You would have me deader than dead in two attacks Wookiee. Besides, I'd have to let you win. It's code. Parlay. Wait, wrong code. I really enjoyed working with you on the duel-bladed moves though (sorry, i don't know what that weapon is called, other than, "two shinai roped together," haha), that was fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.