main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I must know...I desperately need help with something

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Captain_Typho, Nov 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    I need to know what musical cues are used in the second half of the revenge of the Sith Trailer and where those musical cues appear in the other films. I need to know where that specific Darth Vader rising music is from and also where that montage music is from and on which soundtracks I may be able to find them. I'm doing a spoof trailer and want the music to be identical.

Question answered. Thanks, seal! :)

2. Obi_Frans

Obi_Frans Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Darth Vader rising is taken from the Luke/Vader battle in ESB, it's when Vader starts using the force and throwing all sorts of objects at Luke.

Its called "the clash of lightsabers" on the official ESB-OST.

The action music that follows it is taken from TPM when Anakin accidentally blows up the Reactor core of the TF ship.

It's called "The Tide Turns" on the official TPM-OST.

Hope i could help...

3. obi_wan_kanathan

obi_wan_kanathan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2001
    The Vader rising music is from ESB when Vader's throwing things at Luke with the force. The music is from "Clash of Lightsabers" on the ESB soundtrack. The last bit of music is from the Imperial March theme, which I think is heard in the ESB soundtrack also, but I'm not totally sure.

I found the Naboo music in an mp3 file on my computer called "Original Battle of Naboo IV". But it's not the exact piece, and I have no clue what album you'd find it in.

4. flyingseal

flyingseal Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2002
    As posted in this thread, the musical cues that are used are:

Same opening as the TPM Teaser; the Force Theme from "Landspeeder Search/Attack Of The Sandpeople" from ANH. (ANH-OS)

A very short cue from "Darth Maul And The Sith Spacecraft" from TPM, I believe. (From the Ultimate Edition CD)

"The Clash Of Lightsabers" from ESB begins after we hear "Rise." (ESB-OS)

"The Tide Turns/The Death Of Darth Maul" from TPM. (from the Ultimate Edition CD)

"Dawn Of The Empire" (technically titled "Confrontation With Count Dooku") from AOTC appears over the end title frames. (AOTC-OS)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.