*****I NEED A HEAD COUNT FOR CLONES ON NOV 1ST****

Discussion in 'Los Angeles, CA' started by ajthelegend, Oct 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajthelegend Jedi Knight

star 1
    OK GUYS I GOT CONFIRMATION FROM MY CONTACT AT THE BRIDGE THAT CLONES WAS CONFIRMED ON NOVEMBER FRIDAY NOV 1ST.... NOW I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY INDIVIDUALS ARE GOING TO BE ATTENDING PLEASE POST SO I CAN GET AN IDEAL I NEED TO LET OUR CONTACT KNOW THE INFO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO PLEASE GET BACK W/ME ASAP..... THANKS.... HOPE TO HEAR FROM ALL SOON.... I WILL POST LATER TODAY THE PRICES FOR THE TICKET SINCE WE ARE A GROUP WE WILL GET A DISCOUNT...
  2. pivy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, it's about time! :)

What time is the showing?

I know my friends and I could only do something in the evening; 8pm or so.

If so, then there will be 4-5 of us.

--Ivy
  3. ajthelegend Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry for the delay Pivy.... I can tell you the times will be after 8:00 PM or at 8:00, I am getting times at noon today and will post the exact time we are going for but once again it will be either at 8:00 PM or shortly after 8:00 PM, thanks for responding so quick ok keep on responding West Side so at noon I can give my contact the necessary info...
  4. ajthelegend Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok Guys on Friday November 1st Clones will be playing at the bridge at 9:00 PM TICKETS ARE $8.00 at the Group Rate and $12.00 regular... I told my contact I could have the funds to her no later than Wednesday the 30th.... once again please confirm who all is coming and how many guest will be showing up... We will have to make some arraingments to meet so I can collect the funds... once again I do need to get the funds to the theater by Wednesday October 30th to ensure that we have tickets for Friday November 1st... Any questions please PM me and we can take it from there, or please feel free to call me at 562 938-8612 work, 562 924-7774 home, or 562 537-1440 cell... Lets go West Side of the Force Los Angeles, lets make this a fun event.....
  5. LuminariUnduli Jedi Knight

star 1
    Im IN - Im IN

I will be there FOR SURE !!!!!!!
    I'm so excited !!!
  6. cloneddarklord Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will be there, but I will have to get back to you on how many guests I will have with me. ;)
  7. Silent_Bob_West Force Ghost

star 2
  8. pivy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks for the quick update AJ!

My friend and I are definately going; I have three other friends that are iffy right now but i should know by tomorrow evening. I know you live in Lakewood so it shouldn't be hard for me to slip you some $$$ :)

--Ivy
  9. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I really want to go with you guys at 9 pm, me and my boyfriend will be coming.

Are you guys getting bantha tracks#0 and yoda psoters? just wondering.

Anyways, ajtheklegend, let me know how to get my money to you or whatever. I need two tickets for this friday

thanks!

PS im very glad you guys are going, i couldn't make it to the sat one :)
  10. Jedi-Ronin Jedi Padawan

Count me in and my wife also. I'm new to the group and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone that comes. I will wear my Jedi costume if others are going in costume... let me know thanks!

As per our prio discussion AJ, I'll need two tickets. PM me for payment info.
  11. jedilona Jedi Master

star 4
  12. Elensara Jedi Master

star 4
  13. WormieSaber Force Ghost

star 5
    I want to go. I'd like to bring a guest. So you can reserve me for two tickets.

I may ring you atthelegend so as to get directions. I have no idea where this bridge is. But 9pm sounds perfect. I get off work at 6:30 and can be there at least an hour early.
  14. cloneddarklord Jedi Knight

star 1
  15. ajthelegend Jedi Knight

star 1
    ALRIGHT, CHECK IT OUT GUYS AND GALS, I AM GOING TO COVER FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS SAID THEY ARE COMING I AM PAYING FOR 25 TICKETS WHICH IS GOING TO BE $200.00 DOLLARS, THOSE WHO HAVE NOT PAID ME YET CAN JUST PAY ME AT THE THEATER, THE SHOWING IS AT 9:00 PM ON FRIDAY NOV 1ST, I WILL BE AT THE THEATER AT 7:45 OR 8:00 PM SO I WILL BE THERE TO HAND OUT TICKETS.... I BELIEVE EVERYONE HAS MY CELL PHONE SO IF NEEDED CALL ME 562 537-1440 OR YOU CAN CALL LUMINARIUNDULI 562 537-2005 SHE WILL BE W/ME AS WELL... THANKS AND SEE EVERYONE ON FRIDAY...
  16. Jedi-Ronin Jedi Padawan

Thanks AJ! See ya Friday!
  17. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Thanks so much AJ...Me and my boy friend will be there at like 8:15 or 8:30 I think, because I can't really get there earlier.

:)

--Tracy
  18. LuminariUnduli Jedi Knight

star 1
    Alright everyone this is going to be lots of fun - AJ is right you can contact me as well since we'll be together. Please feel free to do so at anytime if you are unable to reach AJ.
    :D

~~~~~~~
    Dara
  19. socalsnow Jedi Padawan

I found a link that has a map and directions to The Promenade.

http://www.hhpromenade.com/promenadeMap.htm

Should we pick a place to meet up before and after the movie?
  20. ajthelegend Jedi Knight

star 1
    That sounds great.... We can decide between now and Friday...
  21. zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Master

star 4
    greetings;

looking forward to joining LAFF for this event. if anyone needs a ride from the OC area PM me. good to meet you AJ if only briefly. see you friday.

MTFBWY,

zhi-don
  22. Jedi-Ronin Jedi Padawan

Is anyone going in costume? I will if there are others.
  23. cloneddarklord Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am bringing my Darth Vader Helmet. But the rest of my costume is not finished enough to be worn to a Star Wars Event like this.
  24. Jedi-Ronin Jedi Padawan

My Jedi costume was a rush job and its not the best but its just for fun... So I don't think anyone will complain.
  25. pivy Jedi Knight

star 1
    If i can get off work early enough and get some super glue on the way home, I just might be able to appear as Zam Wessell. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.