I need a little SW:TCG help here...

Discussion in 'Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by SithDooku, May 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithDooku Jedi Padawan

star 4
    If I have, let's say 4 Obi Wan C's in my deck and one of them is deffeted I still can use the other tree right?

2. iwjev Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I think I remember seeing that you can not have to unique characters out at the same time which tell me that if you bring out palpi the dark side can not bring out sydious but once palpi it killed they can bring out sydious. I would assume that that also goes for characters like ob1, once he dies you can bring out a new one.

Also don?t forget about stacking and that during your build phase you can switch which one is on top that way you can use certain abilities at certain times.

John
  3. Artie-Deco Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Yes, you can use multiple Obi-Wan C's in your deck. If Obi-Wan C is already in the character arena, you can even build one or more Obi-Wan C's in your build area; once the first Obi-Wan C is defeated, bring another one out, and when the second one is defeated, bring out the third one.

One thing you can not do is stack two Obi-Wan C's together. It has to be a different version.

Does that help?

4. SithDooku Jedi Padawan

star 4
  5. Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I think I remember seeing that you can not have to unique characters out at the same time which tell me that if you bring out palpi the dark side can not bring out sydious but once palpi it killed they can bring out sydious. I would assume that that also goes for characters like ob1, once he dies you can bring out a new one.

As of right now, Palpy and Sidious are considered separate people in the Game.
    The only dual characters that are the same are:
    Anakin Skywalker « Darth Vader

Chancellor Palpatine « Senator Palpatine

Padmé Amidala « Queen Amidala
  6. SithDooku Jedi Padawan

star 4
    But cant you be building one even if you have one out? You just can't put into play untill the other dies...Right?
  7. Artie-Deco Jedi Youngling

star 3
    You can build anything. Well, except a battle card. :)

But you can put any unit or mission card in your hand down in your build area and put as many build tokens as you want on it (given your build points each turn, anyway). Doesn't matter what you or your opponent has in play.

When you try to bring a unit or mission into play it could matter what you or your opponent already have in play, of course....

8. Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus

star 4
    You can only have one stack of a specific unique character in an arena at one time, and can only stack different versions of that character. For example: Anakin A, stacked on Anakin B. If you want to put Anakin C and/or Anakin D in the stack as well, you can (as long as you have the BP).
    You cannot have two stacks of Anakin.
    As long as you have the build points, you could build or partially build any number of unique characters, you just cannot flip them over and put them into play unless you follow the rules above.
  9. SithDooku Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yep I got that...
    Thanks for your help guys You have lead me to become a better Sith
  10. Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I'll never join you Dooku! :)
  11. SithDooku Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It may be difficlt to secure you releas
  12. SithDooku Jedi Padawan

star 4