main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I need a lot of help

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by tatooinewizard, Sep 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    I'm interested in making an RPG for the RPG part of the JC. I've got some ideas to work with, and I think it would be a fun thing to try.

Problem is I don't really know much about RPGs in general, and I want to have some knowledge before I even think about going over to that part of the forum. I want to be as prepared as I can be.

Can anybody help? It would be appreciated.

2. Diverjkc

Diverjkc Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2002
    The easist way to learn message board RPGs is to read a few, then try some. The members of the JC forum are usualy very nice, so they woln't bite too hard. Here is one that is very entertaining, Piracy Aint So Bad.

3. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Shamelessly plugging, are you?

Just started a Batman game, & need villains!
    Read a couple, join in on a couple, within a week or four, you'll be ready to run.

4. Diverjkc

Diverjkc Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2002
    Shame? What is this, I must know!!
    Well I selected Pirates because it gives exapmles of many diffrent styles of play, you Koohii, with your sound effects and expectoration. My talking to my self, A-kaz, Rhine, John, Vash, they all are played diffrently. They are good example of the many diffrent ways to give a good character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.