main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL i need feed back on this car

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarkTrooper85, Oct 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkTrooper85

DarkTrooper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    :) ok i need everyone to tell me what needs to be done to this car to make it look better or maybe even run better.:cool: just go to this web site look at it and see whats in it now and what else it may need other then a paint job.:mad: http://www.piczo.com/E-money?g=9588568&cr=1 please everyone go to it and tell me;)

2. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I couldn't see any pictures on there!

On a different note, my husband bought the limited edition Viper truck this weekend - it's white with blue stripes and has the wing on the back - AWESOME!

3. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Leia...i told my dad that your husband bought the viper truck...he almost had a heart attack [face_skull] ...he said since you have spare money you can send it his way...:) anyway don't worry about the car thing my brother put on here i think he was up late and had nothing better to do at the time.

4. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Never mind your dad, I almost had a heart attack when he bought the truck!!! :eek: [face_money_eyes] We got a really really really REALLY good deal on it - I love the special package on it, the white with blue stripes and the big wing on the bed cover - it rocks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.