main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx I need good thoughts - UPDATED - Friday, March 5

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jada_marnew, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    I know alot of you are aware of what I've been going through with my neighbor harassing me. It did get so bad that I took out a restraining order.

Christy is sick. I'm not sleeping. And I'm teetering on a line of depression.

I don't want to be a killjoy. Some words of encouragement would help.

2. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Hang in there, Jada! We love you! :)

3. Darth_Myles

Darth_Myles Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    Of course...a few of us could always come stand guard outside your door...

:D

4. Tigrrl

Tigrrl Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2003
    *warm fuzzies*

It will work out. I'm sorry you had to get a restraining order, but since it was necessary, I'm glad you did get one.

I'll be sending warm thoughts your way!

~Lynne

5. Dikion

Dikion Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2003
    I hope the cockels of your heart get all warmed up. Sub-cockel region too.

-D-
    Things will get better, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but sooner or later....

6. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    Awww Jada! I'm sad to hear about your neighbor trouble. I sincerely hope it all works out well for you. Hope Christy starts feeling better too. It's no fun having a sick kid. Hang in there and lots of good vibes comin' your way.

HUGS!

Wenchy

7. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    hope your feeling better jada! you rule!

8. ashliepink

ashliepink Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2004
    Give me his address, 2 weeks from now he will have 1000's of pieces of mail everyday......

You will be fine.........

Love,

Ash....

9. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    Thanks Ash. And everyone else.

The restraining order is on a woman. She has consistently harassed me since a month after we moved in to our house. I finally got fed up the other day when I was walking the dog (aka Dogme) around the neighborhood and the woman drove by me screaming at me. That was just the last straw.

I'm not waiting until she just snaps and runs me down with her SUV.

On a humour aside, my mom is now insisting that the 501st/DSG make an appearance on our street and line of outside this woman's door. Go Grammie! [face_laugh]

10. Anwelei

Anwelei Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    That and I think a good ol fashioned Knife Check outside your door would help things along nicely too.

Hang in there Jada!!!

11. Ima_princess

Ima_princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2003
    First: Why would this woman be screaming at you? and

Second: When do you want me to stop by her house, in the dead of night, and release the cellulite of justice on her ass? The plus sized pants of truth can have a crack (no pun intended) at her when the cellulite is finished!!!

We've got your back Jada, all you have to do is call!

EDIT: PS, I have just heard from Super Seamstress and you have the use of her Noble Needle. Between the both of us we'll have this matter "sewn" up in no time!

12. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    **good vibes jada's direction**

Nothin' like dealing with someone who's been kicked out of three neighborhoods already. [face_plain] Looks like it's time to get her kicked out of a fourth.

I wish you the best!! :)

13. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    Just Remember - you have your own Brute Squad should you ever need it... we've got your back, and Tucson is just a hop skip and a jump away...

14. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I can make it look like a food preparation mistake... ;)

15. mrbunny666

mrbunny666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    Choad, you ARE the brute squad.

hehehehe

SPECIAL PM sent.
    hehehee

16. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Ya see? This is what good friends are all about! We're here for you Jada. I'm only 6 1/2 hours away, but if you need a paitball driveby or something, let me know.

17. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    I can tell you how to completly change th polarity of her car, she would have to change every peice of metal that had anything to with the eletrical system, and if she didnt it would frag it self all over again. [face_devil] . just imagine: she walks out to her car in the morning. [face_plain] . she get in her car like any other day, turns the key and she hears a snap-pop :confused: ,the car wont start.then IF her mechanic is lucky enough to figure out the problem , then comes the price tag. [face_shocked] :_|

or you could just completly trash the electrical system.it would pop all fuses,melt wires and frag any circuts in the car.basicaly it would be another replace the entire electrical system of the car. [face_devil] :D all it takes is a hammer and an expendable stretch of extension cord.

or i know a few way of making the car go BOOM [face_devil] and it would be declared an accident.

im a bad boy ;)

18. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    That's not right... nor legal...

I can tell you how to completly change th polarity of her car, or you could just completly trash the electrical system.or i know a few way of making the car go BOOM

Not even really funny... [face_plain]

That's not really cool.

19. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Would she fall for the old bananna in the tailpipe? ;)

20. Ima_princess

Ima_princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2003
    How about golf balls or a sausage? Or maybe we can just look at her and say "naughty naughty naughty" a la my favorite comic character. No boom though, that might cause Jada's windows to break and thats not cool either. :D

21. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    jada: The morality stick is at your service. ;) :) There's a little lesson called "love thy neighbor" that I wouldn't mind teaching that person... [face_mischief] [face_devil]

22. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    You don't even have to ask, jada, you know you've got my good thoughts.... Well, when I'm coherent enough to think that is ;)

23. Darth_Myles

Darth_Myles Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    DOOD Mobius you rock...I was just thinking the same thing when I saw your post. Well, we've been Frosty Hunting...let's go Neighbor Hunting. Come to think of it, the Brute Squad idea is a scary thought...

Void, Bunny, Chaod, Mobius, Darth Myles, Greedo, Sideshow, Lord Parsec, IA, Deicide....

That would certainly be a sight to make me think about installing a couple of extra deadbolts...and even then I'd wonder if it would do any good...

:D

24. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    I don't know what is exactly happening, and I am too far to do much about it, but with friends like these you are in good hands, Jada.

25. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    You all are the best friends a girl can have. I love you all. Thank you so much for the support.

I feel better today having visited the Void/Mick household and the house of Choad.

This whole thing has just brought up so many memories of my ex and having to serve him. Even though the situation is different, the feelings are similar.

I love you all! Jada

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.