I need Help!! - Anyone in Knoxville. I'll pay you for your help!!! Anyone!!

Discussion in 'Knoxville, TN' started by JediNeedsHelp, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediNeedsHelp Jedi Padawan

if there is anyone in knoxville that can swing by a house in knoxville, zipcode 37919, i will pay you!!.

all i need someone to do is leave a note at the door of the house, or put it in the mail box.

the note needs to say:

"you need to email the tracking # for the pc asap, you got the money on sunday the 5th but havnt sent a tracking #. send the tracking # or the money back asap and get in touch"

if any fellow star wars fan could help me id appreciate it veeery much and can pay you.

p.s
    what happened was i sent a kid alot of money in a money order for a pc on sunday and hes ignoring my emails about a tracking #.

i figure if i can get a letter or note to him soon, he will send my money back or the pc.

i know i can send him a letter myself, but i figure if a local person swings by it would put more pressure on him to not rip me off.
  2. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't speak for the rest of the group, but I personally think that it's probably not a good idea to drop notes off at someone's home like that and I'm not really sure that it would do any good. If you believe you have been ripped off it would probably be a good idea to pursue this with the Post Office or whoever you took out the money order with along with Ebay or wherever you got the computer from if it was some kind of auction. They both have fraud divisions that I understand to be slow as molasses in winter when it comes to processing claims, but they will get the job done. Hopefully it won't come to that, but if so that's what I would suggest.

Good luck! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.