main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

" I need help on Max Payne!"

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by black_saber, May 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    Its like Chapter 2 a deal you can not refuse and I am stock on these level were you are under a crane and they rised the bridge and ist the first time you get a Sniper. So do you have any advise?

2. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    Anybody has Advise?

3. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    This is the 'dock' level, ain't it?

What's the problem?

4. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    Well after I got the Sniper I had a really hard time knowing were to go and I could not find a place to get out and I tried to get into the building garge but the Door was Lock. Can you give me Advise on how to bet that Level. It an offier you can"t refuse.

5. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    SoloCommand can you help me? I am soo willing to bet that level. I told you guys about my probelm.

6. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

No sweat, black_saber, I got your back.

I think I know where you're stuck. Right in the area where you get the sniper rifle for the first time, there should be a chain link fence. On the oppposite side of that fence is a large truck. Blocking the wheel of that truck is a block. (A little redundant phrasing, yet practical.) Shoot the block with a weapon (I tend to use shotgun) to blow it to smithereens. The truck will start rolling, and smash into the raised bridge, or locked door, or whatever it is that prevents your passage... This allows you to get past the obstacle and continue on your way.

I think that should solve your problem. If not, then I have no clue where you're at.

Hope that helps,
    Yours Truly

7. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    THanks Ben_Ethus I am glad you helped.

I will right on a peace of paper what you post to me when I start playing. You really were a big help. I can't play the game yet becasue I am at my moms house and she does not have the Video Game System which is Xbox. I have it at my Dads house.

Turely,Yours

Black_Saber.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.