main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I need help with JK2:outcast something about OpenGL???

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by magneto, Feb 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magneto

magneto Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 1, 2001
    Ok I went out and bought J2 and came home installed it no problems and then when I try running the thing I get "GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem", I've done a system check and it tells me J2 is compatible with my computer but it just won't run :( help me fellas otherwise I have to return it!

[color=indigo]The Open GL problem is addressed in the thread linked below. It's also in the Lucasarts.com help section.[/color]

2. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
  3. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    There's a problem with your video card send a email to Apple, I'm guessing it's a mac because I've never seen Open GL on a PC.

4. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    There's a problem with your video card send a email to Apple, I'm guessing it's a mac because I've never seen Open GL on a PC.

?[face_plain] I have a PC and I have OpenGL.

5. 1stAD

1stAD Jedi Youngling star 5

May 10, 2001
    I've never seen Open GL on a PC.

[face_laugh]

Welcome to the 21st century :)

6. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    I'm guessing it's a mac because I've never seen Open GL on a PC.

You've never seen OpenGL on a PC? How often do you use a PC? PCs have had OpenGL since NT, maybe even longer. Of course, OpenGL was born on SGI machines so I don't know where the Mac comment came from.

To address the problem of this topic, I would suggest going to your video card manufacturers website and download the latest drivers. That should fix it right up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.