main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA I NEED HELP WITH MAKING MY ARMOR!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by adanotinco, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adanotinco

adanotinco Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2007
    PLEASE HELP, I AM MARINE ON PENDLETON I JUST WENT TO MY FIRST CON AND NOW I WANT MY OWN SUIT OF ARMOR! I WAS WONDERING IS THERE ANY BODY OUT THERE THAT HAS MADE THEIR OWN SUIT AND COULD HELP ME WITH MINE? I LIVE ON BASE AND I DON'T HAVE THE ROOM OR MONEY TO MAKE AND KEEP A VACUUM FORM MACHINE, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE HELP AND COULD AFFORD TO GIVE A LITTLE MONEY FOR YOUR HELP.
    THANKS
    ADANOTINCO (RICHARD)

adanotinco@yahoo.com

2. DarthCarcinus

DarthCarcinus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2006
    I would suggest a visit to www.501st.com. Some have made their own armor here. Another option is to visit the costuming and props section of these forums .

3. Robeewankenobe

Robeewankenobe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 29, 2004
    e-mail sent, and welcome to a bigger world!

4. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    And please take off the Caps Lock next time. In message board terms, it's considered yelling.

Making your own armor is not something that most people can do, it involves a lot of work. Not only do you need a vacuumform machine, but you have to sculpt your own molds, too.

It's also not good to ask about unlicensed costume stuff on public boards like this. It's not even allowed in the Costumes and Props forum. I like your enthusiasm, but show a bit more self restraint. ;)

5. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA star 3 VIP

Dec 8, 2002
    No restraint needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.