I need some help for a friend at U of I (Indy Star Wars concert content)

Discussion in 'Chicago, IL' started by darksiderrzfyd, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darksiderrzfyd Jedi Padawan

Hello all, I didn't see a specific chapter for Champaign-based fans, so I'm not holding out much hope, but I have a query.

First off, I am based in Bloomington, IN. I'm asking on behalf of my friend. I got 2 tickets for myself and this friend to go see Star Wars: In Concert in Indianapolis this Saturday (we're both in college so making it to Chicago on a Sunday would have been a stretch). He's having a really hard time finding a way to get there from U of I, and after a lot of thought I finally hit upon the idea of asking the fan community!

Now, I've done this kind of thing on other boards all the time. I go see live music a lot, and when I need to get somewhere, there are usually fans who are also going my way who are more than willing to help out. I have nothing but love for the Star Wars community and genuinely think they are the best people in the galaxy, therefore I assumed you will rise to the occasion.

So if anybody is able to help out we would be in your debt! The quicker the response the better because we have to implement our contingency plans in case things fall through.

(Oh and sorry if I plugged this into the wrong place. If this thread is better served in another area then by all means, mods, please move it accordingly!)
  2. Schph_Gochi Jedi Master

star 4
    For the record...
    I doubt that anyone will head to Indy as the performance was just here in Chicago this past Sunday...

;)
  3. darksiderrzfyd Jedi Padawan

Oh really? I just kind of figured that hardcore fans would be going more than once, maybe not.
  4. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Darkside,do you know there is a FF in Bloomington?
    We are going to Indy Saturday for the concert.
    Look for t-shirts that say Hoosier Alliance Coming to your galaxy every month!
  5. darksiderrzfyd Jedi Padawan

I did indeed see that as I was looking around the different FanForce things. I'd love to get involved, I'll obviously have more time next semester! Let's all enjoy the show this Saturday though!
  6. Schph_Gochi Jedi Master

star 4
    It is a little expensive to do that...
    besides gas...
    parking and the cost of the ticket were not cheap either..

;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.