main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I need some help on shipping...

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Jedi-Finney, May 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    I have to sell my 2002 figures and i wanted to sell them in an entire lot, only i have never shipped anything like this. has anyone shipped like 50 something figures in one box or should i do it in a couple boxes? any help would be great!

2. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof

Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 19, 2000
    Well, if you have a box handy and a scale at home you can weigh the box yourself and The United States Postal Service website has an area where you can input that information and Calculate Postage prices. Or you can take your package right to the Post Office and they should either have a scale there you can use, or you could just go up to the service area and ask them to weigh it for you. You'll need to figure out how you want to send it (priority mail, first class, parcel post) and it usually helps if you have the zipcode of where you want to send it, but even without it I'm sure you can get a general idea of what it would cost.

Are the figures loose or carded? I'd think you're looking at at least $25 bucks carded, maybe $15 loose, but that's really just my best guess. ?[face_plain]

Actually, you know, maybe if you go on eBay and just look up lots of figures about your size you can get some general ideas based on what other people are charging? Might help a little? Anyway, as I said before, how you choose to send it and how far it has to go will probably factor in on the price, but at least this might help give you a ballpark figure.

Good luck! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.