main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I need some help on systems and objectives

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by GUARDSMAN, Jan 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GUARDSMAN

GUARDSMAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    After getting in 2nd to last place in the two tounraments I've played so far I've learned a lot of things, but I still need a lot of help.

So first I need to ask you guys if there is a darkside system with a parsec number of 1, 2, 3, or 4 that can drain for two. I already have Kiffex but I need more to make my tactics work.

Now I need help on getting some kind of good objective card, for the darkside I need an objective that works good for a spacefleet, for the lightside I just need something easy to do, but with some good stuff when it gets flipped.

Lastly I need help on a way to counter this whole podrace thing. Twice now I have faced opponets who deploy Anakins racer on a racing area with some kind of epic event. Then they tell they get to draw to cards while I draw one card and basically if they reach 24 before me they retrieve 6 force and lose 6 force. So basically I really need some kind of special card that can some how prevent this from happening.

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    >>Now I need help on getting some kind of good objective card, for the darkside I need an objective that works good for a spacefleet<<

I believe "Set Your Course For Alderaan" is pretty good for that, you get to deploy star destroyers for less and such.

>>Lastly I need help on a way to counter this whole podrace thing. <<

Either include in Sebulba's Podracer in your deck (their cards allow you to deploy it if they're podracing) and/or include two defensive shields into your 10 d-shield selection. One is "You've Never Won A Race?" which suspends the epic event that gives them additional bonuses for winning a podrace ("I Did It!") and the other is "secret plans" which makes them have to use force equal to the total amount of force they can retrieve when they win but cancels the retrieval if they can't pay that amount.

3. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    These are the only systems that let Dark drain for 2 or more, assuming you aren't using any other cards to boost your drains:

Kiffex
    Naboo
    Kashyyyk
    Endor
    Sullust

4. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    For light, I'd recommend Hidden Base (fighters or mains), Rebel Strike Team, or Echo Base Operations (not an objective, but still powerful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.