main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I need some help to find more info.

Discussion in 'Literature' started by bigfree, Mar 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigfree

bigfree Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2002
    Hi

Specifically I'm looking to buy a few books, but first I'd like to find a list of some sort that kind of details the general timeline the book fits into. I kinda want to read them in order, if that's possible. I know there are numerous books, by numerous publisher's and writers, and there's likely to be some overlap or gaps in the over story in the 'Star War's' universe. Can you point me to a few sites that might contain such information? Thanks in advance.

2. Darth_Kevin

Darth_Kevin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 30, 2001
    Check out this link for TheForce.Net Books section HERE.

Many people want to read them in chronological order, but I still recommend people read them by publication date, since the continuity errors make more sense.

3. bigfree

bigfree Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2002
    Mucho Gracias!

I really dreaded having to go through all of the books just to fid out the "when's and where's." I'll take your advice into condideration, though, is there realyy that many inconsistencies that I'd REALLY be better off reading them by publication date?

BTW, I've read 3 of them already, just got me hungry for more.

4. Doikk-Na-ts

Doikk-Na-ts Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 20, 2002
    I read the big, most popular ones first and then moved on the less appreciated books in chronological order. By random luck (or was it the force?) I ended up following the publishing dates, more or less. It really makes sense that way. Every one built off of the last.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.