main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I need some help with my next costume please.

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by DaRtHKuStEs, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaRtHKuStEs

DaRtHKuStEs Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    Hey everyone I appreciate any help. I have a handmade costume of Darth Sidious that went really great for the opening show where I live, but I want to start another character. I want to buy it from a company or someone that would make it for me. I'm looking to buy or find a stormtrooper costume or a clonetrooper, or a tiefighter...ect. something that has a completely covering mask because I have to have braces put on for 12 months. I'm willing to pay about 450 or 500. Once again if any suggestions come up please post all good websites of any other way of getting these costumes.

Thank you,
    May the Force Be With You All

2. jedilucass

jedilucass Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2002
    hi! according to the forum rules, soliciting for unlicensed costumes is not allowed... just thought I'd post that.

~Laura

3. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    o shut up, lol (jk)

you may want to check out ebay for any type of costume, just search "star wars costume" and it has about 20 pages of results on average, you can find basically any type of costume from jedi to clone trooper, lol, right now there is a guy i believe selling storm trooper, bike trooper, and clone trooper so just check it out.

4. sal

sal Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I know this has nothing to do with your thread, but post some of your costume pics in the Sid costume thread, I'd liek to see your costume.

5. Sister_Sola

Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2002
    Hi DaRtHKuStEs, welcome to Costuming and Props!

I'm sorry but asking after unlicensed costumes/props is against our forum rules:

-No soliciting. This includes creating threads with the sole purpose of asking where to purchase unlicensed costumes and props or asking for someone to make and sell you an unlicensed costume and/or prop.

Please see the Welcome and thread index for all our forum policies.
    Thanks!

And I second the request to see your Sidious costume - the thread is here.

6. setra

setra Jedi Youngling star 2

May 12, 2005
    *coughs* ebay *coughs*

I third the request

7. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Aiyah! Just contact your local 501st Garrison/Outpost for leads to reliable and reasonably priced Imperial Armors. ;) eBay is good but occasionally some of the items sold are not that accurate or of the good quality Plastic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.