main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I need some help

Discussion in 'Literature' started by ST-TPM-ASF-TNE, Dec 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

ST-TPM-ASF-TNE Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2001
    I love the SW novels, but I've only read a few. Most of my information I've learned from SW.com and from the few books I've read.

If you could help me I'd be appreciative.

I'd like to know a few things.

(1)The names of characters who were part of the Empire while Grand Admiral Thrawn was in charge besides Arden Lyn.

(2) The names of Yuushan Vong main characters besides Nom Anor and Tsavong Lah.

(3) The names of some jedi featured in the NJO series in the earlier issues who may have died or not been deatured in later books

(4) Names of starships used by main characters like Kyp, Anakin, Corran Horn

(5) What is the name of Corran Horn's father and what are the names of his wife or kids if he has them, and also, how does he die?

(6) What is the nae of the war between the Yuuzhan Vong and the Republic and the Empire and the republic

Also, what anyone else upset over Chewbacca's death. Out of all the characters they had to kill him off. Damn them [face_devil]

Anyway, if you could answer these things I'd be appreciative. I'm really not blind to SW thinsg like this, I'm just a tad rusty.

2. Jedi_Kettch

Jedi_Kettch Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2001
    Sorry i can't be of more help but...

4) I don't think their ships have names. I think they all just have x-wings.

5) Corran's dad was a CorSec officer. I don't know what his name was but his father's name was Nejaa Halcyon and his step grandfather's name was Rotesk Horn. Corran's wife is Mirax Terrik, daughter of Booster Terrik. They have two kids, the boy is Valin and i can't remember the girl's name.

Hopefully i didn't give you any information that will spoil the books for you(what little information i could give) :)

3. JediVegeta

JediVegeta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2000
    Well, let me take a little crack at it.

1) I think General Covell was one of the people helping Thrawn, also Pellaeon.

3) From the top of my head, the only person I remember was Miko in Vector Prime..or perhaps the next book.

Eh! Sorry if I wasn't of any help.

4. crystal417

crystal417 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    Corran dies? WHEN!?

5. JediVegeta

JediVegeta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2000
    Nah. I think they mean Corran's father died(how, beats me). As far as I know, Corran was in SBS...unless I did not read a paragraph or two close enough....

6. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

Jun 27, 2001
    Thank you. Does anyone know Corran Horn's daughter's name?

7. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

Jun 27, 2001
  8. Vergere

Vergere Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2000
    Corran's daughter is Jysella :) His father's name was Hal Horn(originally Valin Halcyon).

try typing in "Horn" at the Unofficial Encyclopedia--you'll come up with profiles for the entire family.

9. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

Jun 27, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.