main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I need to Download Chapter 21 and 22

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by TheJediMasterMan, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheJediMasterMan

TheJediMasterMan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2005
    Hey I missed both of them and I wan't to download them so I can see them. I went to cartoonnetwork.com but I have dial up and it streams in like 3 secound peices.

Does anybody have them or know where I can find a decent download, not a stream? So I can save target as and download them.

Thanks

2. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    No, I will not give you an illegal link.

3. TheJediMasterMan

Feb 4, 2005
    is it illegal?

4. TheJediMasterMan

Feb 4, 2005
    I downloaded the Episode III trailer like that. How can it be illegal?

5. TheJediMasterMan

Feb 4, 2005
    so I guess nobody is gonna give me any information or anything. any thing at all.

helllo helllo, is there anybody out there?

6. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    I'm here.

I think YodaJeff was responding that way because of the ways the episodes are available. They're only on CN.com and Hyperspace. Hyperspace is the one where you can do it, non-streaming (I think), but again, you need a subscription. Therefore, the only way he cuold give you a link to a non-streaming version would be:

A) Somehow give you access to Hyperspace, even though you haven't paid for a subscription.
    B) Refer you to a link where someoen has a pirated a copy from Hyperspace, and reposted it.

Both of these would qualify as illegal. Thus his comments. In fact, I think even with Hyperspace, it's deisgned to discourage people from downloading the episodes onto their hard drives, even though people have found out how to do it.

If you live in the US, though, you can tape them all on Friday night, when they're reairining all the episodes in order (it starts at 8 pm EST, I think). Another trick I used to use (to no effect with CN.com this time around), is to start the video streaming, so I start to get the movie, then press pause, but the streaming would continue, then I could watch it all smoothly. It worked for some other cartoon shorts I've seen (an Animatrix preview once), but I don't know if it will here or not.

Good luck, though. I feel your pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.