main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN I need to know if I'm the youngest one on here...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Tago, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tago

Tago Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2002
    I may go to a meeting...but first I need to know if I'm the youngest, how old are you people?

2. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    I am the founder of the club, and I am 16. I talked to another guy and he said his son might come, and his son must be younger than I.
    We have lots of different people, from age 16 to 50, and everywhere in between. You should come, no matter what your age. One of the greatest things about Star Wars is its multi-generational appeal.

3. Tago

Tago Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2002
    Well, I'm younger than that...And I'm not sure my parents would approve if there isn't anyone my age there...And none of my friends like SW, so I thought this would be cool...

4. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    I think there will be another kid your age there. My mom felt the same way when I got this started. She wasn't sure who I would be meeting. Have your mom come check things out if she wants. We can turn her...

If you can't make the meetings, you can always hang out here.

5. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    or you could tell you mom that there will be people younger then you there. what momma dont know cant hurt her :)

6. Asrafel

Asrafel Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2002
    Tsk tsk tsk... That's nothing to teach a child. Lying to a parent. For shame.

The young are not for corrupting, they're for eating. Corrupting them too early ruins the savory flavor.

7. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Well, we could trade you Zuckus1138 for say a trading card??? On second thought, no. That wouldn't be a fair trade to you. We'd get the better deal. :) j/k Zuck!

8. JediMasterChris3

JediMasterChris3 Jedi Master star 1

Sep 9, 2002
    I am 14 so I might be the youngest.Zuckess;Pfffffft,trying to tempt him to the Dark Side eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.