main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Need to Vent!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Jedi-Stalker, Aug 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Stalker

Jedi-Stalker Jedi Master star 1

Apr 27, 2001
    ok so in Februaray i got pulled over because my windows were tinted too much, or some crap... ok so the gay highway patrol gives me a citation, i get nothing in the mail afterwords, like he said he would... now, 6 months later, i get a letter from the fresno court saying i failed to appear on april 17th... when i wasnt even told to go or anything, now i have to pay 168 dollors or they will suspend my license and impound my car... how supid is this process? i did nothing wrong, i wasnt speeding, and he said i sould get rid of the tint... so i did... wtf?

2. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Sorry to hear about that man. Our government is a joke!

3. Jedi-Stalker

Apr 27, 2001
    yeah and i call the number to pay the stupid fine, and they charge a 12.50 fee for using the phone service, and it wasnt even a real person... all i want is to talk to some dumb ass and explain myself... how dumb is that, now i have to waste like 2 hours of my life and another 5 bucks for parking to pay off this crap! this is so stupid, someone needs to be killed! i see cars all the time with tint on their windows, i will not be happy untill each person gets rid of their tint and pays the same fine i do.

4. High_and_Dry

High_and_Dry Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2002
    Serves you right for having tinted windows.

man, tinted windows are so lame.

ha ha ha

pay up tinty!

5. Jedi-Stalker

Apr 27, 2001
    well they were on their when i bought the car. so get out of fresno unless you have something useful to say, jackass.

6. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    Good luck explaining that to the court.
    Though who knows? Maybe they'll feel understanding.
    The most important thing is to stay calm about it all when giving your story. And don't play the sad victim. They hate that.

7. Jedi-Stalker

Apr 27, 2001
    i tell them, hey it had tinted windows when i bought the car... i had no idea it was illegal to have tinted windows like i had... and i'll sey hey i never got that first notice because i didnt, all i got was a peiace of paper saying that i'd get something in the mail within 3-6 weeks telling me what to do, now 6 months later, i get this paper that tells me i owe all this money.

8. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    just have patience when you explain.

9. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Stupid postal system! They most likely lost the apperence letter. Thank goodness I can't drive for 4 more months.

10. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    So........another jackass stops by our boards to mouth off, eh? :mad:

Finney, sorry to hear that. It is unfortunate that poor record keeping and crap mailing causes these misunderstandings. Hope everything works out in the end for you.

11. Jedi-Stalker

Apr 27, 2001
    yeah well if i dont pay they will fine me 250 bucks and impound my car and suspend my lisence... wtf is up with that? sure let all the immagrants drive around with 12 people in a van and no license and this b.s. happens to me? whatever, this country sucks the big one.

12. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    It's obviously not your fault at all.
    The problem will be supplying proof. . .

13. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    did you keep that letter?

14. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    yeah its in a heap pile somewhere... but whatever i already paid that stupid money... its like stupid

15. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Jirin_Raman what did that mean?!
    Anyway, I hope everything is going well with the problem Stalker. :)

16. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    that dude high and dry, he is a real stupid head! lol. anyways i had to pay the stupid ticket, what a waste, i could have used that money to save for my storm trooper armor... sadly i have no money to save anymore...

17. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    i'm bringing this thread back from the depths, i need to vent once again. today at the school parking lot, my car got broken into! they stole my stereo and the schools alto sax that i was using for the sax choir! not only that but they busted up my lock, and the drivers seat! good thing i have insurance though, 200 dollar deductable, but the damage was well over 1200 bucks, thats not including the stolen saxophone! i wish the ^(*&head was here right now, i'd kick his stupid @$$

18. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    Jirin_Raman what did that mean?!

Good thing this thread got resurrected, so I can explain myself. Heather, I was responding to High & Dry, who came in here just to mouth off, and then goes away, never to be seen in our Fresno section again. Much like the time when we tried to have a political discussion, and some trolls came by to start a verbal brawl.

19. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    damn! that pretty much sucks!

20. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    i just remembered they took my gameboy with tetris! how low can a person really be???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.