main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA I need your help Spokane CIII goers

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jordi-WanKenobi20, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Jordi-WanKenobi20 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2004
    Look at the C3 countdown thread at my name or post on this.
    Ok I really want to go to C3, but my parents wont let me because I am 17, and don't know anyone who is going. So I was wondering if anyone who is going would like to accompany me as a friend to and at C3. If you want to thank you so much. Just reply with a meeting place or something. I attend school at EWU so if you go there between 9 a.m. to 12 noon let me know. I am the only Star Wars fan in my family and extended family.
    Thank you.

2. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Hey there Jordi, you seem pretty ancy about this whole C3 thing... I don't blame you.

First off, let me introduce myself, I'm Jarus Sarn, the Webmaster and Creative Director of our humble Fan Force, but you can call me John, or "hey you" or "dude", I pretty much respond to anything (as Kelli or Erich will tell you). Let me be the first to welcome you to "The Spokantina", Sit back, relax, have a few drinks, talk with some friends, and enjoy your stay.

As far as C3 goes, Eledaia (Kelli) and I are the only two members who have been confirmed on going. Feel free to come to C3, however at this point, or hotel room and plane tickets have already been purchased. You could potentially room with us (I think the room is for up to 4 people, but I could be wrong) with the condition that you pay 1/3 of the bill. As far as transportation goes, like I said we've already booked our flight, and we're leaving a day early, so you'd have to arrange and pay for your own travel. You'd also (If you haven't already) have to purchase your ticket to C3, or have the money to purchase it there.

We'd love to see you come, Kelli and I will both be in costume for the majority of the Con, and will also be volunteering for certain parts, but you're welcome to tag along for the ride.

You're best bet for contacting us will be to come to the next meeting, which is scheduled for this Saturday at Kelli's appartment, PM our Chapter Rep, Earwen for directions. I'll send you a PM with my cell phone number, just in case you need to contact someone quickly.

3. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Nov 11, 2004
    Awesome, I would be more than happy to pay for the bill if I can go. Thank you so much for your help.

4. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    I heard from Jordi-WanKenobi20 and his parent's have chosen to not allow him to attend. I did offer to get one of the exclusive figures for him, free. Maybe some of the rest of you can get him something special from the con. to at least make it up to him at least a little.

5. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Well... WE didn't let him down :D and besides, if we give him a treat, everyone else that didn't get to go will want one :D

But I do get your point dragonmar...

6. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Nov 11, 2004
    That's true you guys didn't let me down it was dictators known as parents who did lol. I am truly grateful for all of your guy's offers, man Star Wars fans are united

7. Dark_Vilas

Dark_Vilas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2005
    You *know* I'm going to be demanding a treat from C3 when you get back, Jarus.

Autographs from all the *good* people (no, I don't mean the Rebels, I mean the folks who were good actors...you know the ones)
    The original Darth Vader Suit (just mask would be fine too)
    Admiral Ackbar's complete costume
    JarJar Binks head on a platter

Any or all of these items would be acceptable gifts for me upon your return....

:)

A pair of Legendary HAWTpants would work too. :D

8. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    We really need to talk about this hawt pants thing, Vilas.
    And Jarus, any souviner will do for me. What can I say? It doesn't take much to please me :D
    Edit: Ha! I fixed it.

9. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    I'll try to pleas you Erich, but it might be tough... *clicks on his "Dictionary.com" bookmark*
    :D

10. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
  11. Daramin_of_The_Way

Oct 30, 2004
  12. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    I updated the News section of the website, it has information on the next meeting and such. also, the media gallery is up, I'm still working on it though, and there are no pictures for it yet, which brings up a good point, if you have any pictures for the included categories, send them to webmaster@thespokantina.com or interestingjohn@hotmail.com; I'll make sure to put them where they belong. Thanks!

13. Daramin_of_The_Way

Oct 30, 2004
    Jarus,
    we still have footage from Incon '04 that needs to be pulled from the digi cam. We should take some time to do that. I couldn't get the camera to link to my computer. How did you get it to connect to yours?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.