main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH I need your T-shirt sizes......

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedibri, Mar 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    Ok after looking around I found "Comic town" located at 1249 Morse RD. I called and talked to the manager. I told him it doesn't matter what design was on it. He said that he will talk to the company he buy's them through.
    He also said we WILL get a discount. So this is important. I need everyone's shirts size. I plan on placeing the order on Wed. March 28th. We don't pay until we pick them up. Unless they need a down payment which I hope won't be a problem. He said they take about 2-3 weeks to get them. So we will have them for Epi.II.
    So post your shirt size here. And please order a little bigger if you think they will shrink.

2. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Ok i am sorry but i think i missed something...what is this about the tee shirts?

3. jedibri

Jul 19, 2000
    Well were you at the 1st meeting? If not then I fill you in. We thought it would be cool to get SW T-shirts and put "The force.net Ohio Fanforce" on the backs of them. But nobody knew where to get the shirts. So I started looking and asking. If you want one than I need your shirt size. I'll have more info on Wed. So stay tuned.
    And let me know your size.

4. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    jedibri-
    I thought that at the first meeting we decided to wait on the shirts until we designed our logo and had the name of our fanforce picked out so we would be able to put that on the shirts. I could be wrong though.

Amidala-Leia

5. jedibri

Jul 19, 2000
    Which is fine. I just wanted to make sure we would be able to get the shirts. That's all. I don't have to order the shirts.It's just that I checked into it.

6. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    Thanks jedibri. I just wanted to make sure.

7. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Thanks for the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.