main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I never thought a website could do this...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by SithDooku, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithDooku

SithDooku Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2002
    I've been a member for quite some time, as you can see, but I really havn't been active on the boards since the time Episode 2 was comming out. Some how I managed to stumble across the site again, and it was the weirdest feeling in the world. Just signing in made me depressed and sad, but then happy.
    This site used to be a cornerstone of my childhood / young adulthood, and now after signing it it makes me feel old. I've got a ton of memories, that seemed to flood back... memories of people who'll probably never sign into these boards ever again, memories of reading fan fiction, that will never be read again. Even some of the boards I'd regularly visit, are gone... my home state dosn't even have a fanforce board anymore, ect... and that made me depressed.
    But never has a website been able to flood me with so many happy memories... so know I know if I ever need a rush of memories of a simpler time, I know were to go...

Peace!

2. Dar_manda

Dar_manda Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2007
    You soo need a hug dear Dooku!! [:D]

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    This is so true. I've seen so many people come and go, I've made so many friends that have long since left. But WNU always gets rejuvenated with so many new regulars, its hard to keep up a lot of the time.

You should stick around though, these boards aren't just for young people but for people of all ages. You're always welcomed to stick around, and make all new friends - though some of the people are different, they?re still great as always.

4. SithDooku

SithDooku Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2002
    Haha Hugs are good, so I'll gladly except.

@Dan... I think I remember you from the original Pillow Fight threads...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.