main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi I Realized I Should Already Ask a Mod to Change my Username...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth-Darth Binks, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Darth-Darth Binks

Darth-Darth Binks Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 29, 2016
    ...Into Darth-Darth Binks, because it suits me! :p

Anyway, hi! I've been invited by JID to weigh in on Snoke, and so I have on this, and far more still...

...Anyway, bear with me while I'm here to bother you all! I hope I'm not too much trouble!

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Not much trouble and asking for a name change within the same post? That doesn't fit. :p

Nah, honestly... Welcome aboard! :)

Are you joking about your name change or do really want it? Then you need to know that a name change can't be done every other day and that there's a thread in Communications for this kind of request. I'll link you when I learn that you are not joking. :)

Beside of that, have lots of fun and if you have read the Terms of Service (TOS), you should be fine and not causing too much trouble. ;) :D

Enjoy your stay! :)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Welcome to the boards! :)

4. Darth-Darth Binks

Darth-Darth Binks Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 29, 2016
    Yeah, I only just found the name-change thread and have requested it from an administrator! But yes, I really do want to be named Darth-Darth Binks! I never really liked Darth Petram as a name, it's kind of contrived, simply because my default choice, Darth Magnus, was already taken, and now I thought of a name that's honestly a lot funnier, Darth-Darth Binks!

Anyway, thank you very much!

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Glad to be of help. :)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.