main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL I realized something....

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by chewbaccavader, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewbaccavader

chewbaccavader Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2005
    I realized something today....you guys should all know that at the begining of every Star Wars movie it says 'A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...'....well....if it was a long time ago, where the heck did they get the technology to make lightsabers and X-xings and etc... and what if that galxy isnt as far far away as they want us to think...what if Earth was really Kashyyyk or Hoth became Pluto or Mustafar became the Sun or Mars. This is something we need to think about...

2. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Or not :)

onward........ um... yeah.....

onward, thats it!

;-)

3. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    hhhhmmm...interesting thought. Take for instance the mystery of how the Pyramids were built; they had to have some engineering skills, a process for brick-making, a system for moving large heavy objects to great heights and of course the people to get it done. The only evidence is the remaining structures of a civilization that came and went. So getting to where did the technology come from for light sabers and x-wings and etc. My best guess is there once was a civilization that was advanced enough with the technology to make such things just like the Pyramid builders did. Ever wonder where cd's came from. A galaxy far far away could be a parallel universe millions of light years away or maybe representations of the different continental climates right here on earth.

Hope my little bit of insight helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.