main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I refuse to buy Episode 3 DVD.....

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by garyTHX, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garyTHX

garyTHX Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2005
    Because I want the Prequel Trilogy Box Set.. when is it coming out?

I want to restrain myself buying the Prequels DVD's individualy but if the box set isnt out till next Christmas or whatever it might be hard, I dont want the individual DVD's then the box set aswell. I have to original trilogy box set (which is great) so I want the new ones to sit nicely next to it.

Plus I think there will be more extras on the box set as supposed to individual DVD's. I think the extras so far have been moderate, Lucas should look at LOTR's DVDS (I hate the movies by the way) but the DVD's are immmense in detail and effort.

Anyone heard anything about a new box set? I am fairly convinced now that a box set will not be out this year. Urgh!

And my god George, replace those hokey Lightsabre effect in 4,5 & 6 with the slick ones in Revenge of The Sith.

Strilo edit: Everything in this post can go in existing threads. Take your pick from the PT DVD Boxed Set thread, the changes threads or the ROTS forum...

2. TerranOvermind

TerranOvermind Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2004
    The Revenge of the Sith forum has a wealth of information to answer your question. To my knowledge, there won't be an official prequel trilogy set release for some time. However, some retailers may put a slipsleeve over the three movies to promote sales. Hope this helps!

3. morpha2

morpha2 Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2005
    It seems to me that a Prequel Trilogy box won't contain as much extra material as the individual DVD's since Lucasfilm usually gives you just one bonus disc for the whole trilogy (i.e. Indiana Jones, Star Wars OT), whereas the PT films each have their own bonus disc.

4. RolandofGilead

RolandofGilead Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2001
    Good luck because you're in for a loooong wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.