Tucson I Resign

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Nov 4, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I quit.

For reasons that I do not wish to relive here, I am resigning my position as Event Coordinator with the TFF. I have simply come to the realization that I am not enough of a fan of the other featues the TFF offers to justify dividing my time between the TFF and the DSG Squad.

As of now the costumed events which Michele and I have spearheaded, and I am the contact person for are under the jurisdication fo the Dune Sea Garrison Jundland Wastes Squad. The reason for this is, as Jedi Dejuan has made perfectly clear, the Fan Force is not a costuming club, and to leave, and expect the TFF without the support of the DSG or 501st in Tucson would only result in the events and hospitals suffering.

I want to make it clear that I leave bearing no ill will. I have mnade lasting friends with the biggest hearts through the TFF which proud to know. I also want to make it clear since there is no ill will, I want to continue to cooperate with the TFF and have many events in the future together.

Thanks for the good times. All TFF property is being turned over to Chris.
  2. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    I understand an support you my brother, 150%.

Exit, stage left!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby