main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I RULE!

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    http://www.middletownjournal.com/hp/content/news/stories/2005/05/20/mj0520starwarsreax.html

I was interviewed by the Middletown Journal and A brief portion of the interview is in today's paper! Go buy 2 or 3 copies, It'll be a collector's item soon. :)

2. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    That's great, Sean! The movie really did make you want to watch Episode IV. . . I think I will now.

I got interviewed by Channel 22 at the midnight showing and I was on the news the next morning - I can't believe they showed it. I said my faborite prequel character was Jar-Jar. xD

3. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
  4. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    Well. . . Padme is annoying (Oh, Anni! - gag me, please), everyone is supposed to like Anakin, and well.... Jar-Jar is one of the few truly new characters in the prequels. >_> Not to mention everytime I hear "My give up!" I crack up... I don't know why...

5. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    There was a guy at the midnight showing holding up a poster of Jar Jar and written above it it said "Stop the Hate" [face_laugh] It was hilarious! I've never had anything against Jar Jar and I have never understood why people absolutely hate him. The same for Episode 1, It was a great movie and people speak of it in the same breath as Waterworld and Van Helsing. I also have nothing against Padme. I think she's a sweetheart and very sexy. Now Anakin is a different story. I liked him in Episode 1 but after that my opinion of him goes way down. I know we are supposed to like him but I never have. He always acts like a spoiled Brat and I can't stand people like that. Alot of people can still like somebody despite that, But not me...I cannot stand Snot nosed little ***** like Anakin. As far as best Prequel Character goes, Hands down it's Qui-Gon Jinn. There isn't even a close second. Qui-Gon was and still is the man! :)

6. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Until ROTS came out, Qui-Gon was my favorite character... But Obi-Wan and Sidious/Palpatine stole the show in ROTS, and are my fav. characters now :)

7. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    I saw you on the news Sara thought it was cool. We need to get together ALL of us that means you to Sean hehe.I thought it was funny Lucas didnt kill Jar-Jar off like most people wanted. There are loose ends i want tied up First there were some seans in the movie they didnt show before anakin gets his legs and arm cut off he loses his blue saber and pulls out a red one,another was Qui-Gon talking to Yoda after he learned about "The Journal of the Whills" (the path to eternal life) and who Siepher Diass is I cant spell his name so i spelled it like it sounds, I know he isnt Sidious nor Count Dooku.

8. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    The answers to your questions Shawn...I never heard of Anakin pulling out a Red Lightsaber? It isn't in the book anyhow. As far as your obssetion with that darn Journal of the Whills that isn't in the book either. The part in the movie where Yoda is meditating when Bail disturbs him toward the end...Immediately before that is when Qui-Gon speaks to Yoda but it has nothing to do with Whills or journals, ect. I feel it will be a bonus scene on the dvd and I look forward to it. As far as your last question goes, The Syfo-Dyas mystery is answered in the books Dark Rendezvous and Labyrinth of Evil. Syfo-Dyas was best friends with Dooku before Dooku became a Sith and he felt that the Republic needed a army and so he went to Kamino and ordered the Clone Army and Dooku financed him to do it. After the order was placed and Dooku became a Sith Lord, Dooku killed Syfo-Dyas and continued to make the payments using the name Tyranus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.