main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA I Salute Whip Warrior And A Meeting Idea

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Grand_Admiral_Jedi, Nov 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

Grand_Admiral_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Whip Warrior, Thanks a Million for the Bantha Tracks. You did well, very well.

And here's my idea. Is there anywhere in the area that has laser tag? If there is, I think we should send a challenge to the Atlanta fan force chapter and have a show down between them and us.

My best friend doesn't call me Dead Shot Harmon for nothing.

2. whipwarrior

whipwarrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    You're quite welcome. I shipped your issue of Bantha Tracks reinforced in cardboard because I know how collector's value their treasures in mint condition. So, regardless of whether or not you are able to attend AOTC IMAX, you now have the exclusive Bantha Tracks #0, which will be a much sought-after commodity in the future.

-Dale

3. Smiling-Otter

Smiling-Otter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2001
    There's an Olympia Skate Center here that does laser tag I believe. I'll check out the details and report back. Its quite easy to get to from I-475.

Tom

4. whipwarrior

Oct 25, 2002
    Just a friendly reminder. My username is spelled whipwarrior (all lowercase letters and no spaces) It looks better and it's easier to type. I cringe everytime I see it spelled wrong. Thanks!

-Dale

5. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    There's a place off of I-75 (the name escapes me at the moment) where you can ride go carts and. . . STARCADIA! That's the place. We could schedule a meeting there.

As for Lazer Tag; we might need to head up to Atlanta for the challenge. We might also want to brush up on our miniature golf skills. The Hothlanta Rebels and the Altlanta Klingon Assault Group compete every year, maybe we could get in on that.

At the moment I looking diligently for a place to hold the next meeting with the facilities to view a DVD. I'll come up with something.

Trust me.

6. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

Grand_Admiral_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Uh sorry Whip ah man I mean whipwarrior

7. whipwarrior

Oct 25, 2002
    LOL That's okay. It's a common mistake.

-Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.