main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD I say 'goodbye', you say 'hello'...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by A Chorus of Disapproval , Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    [​IMG]

It has been a few weeks of poetic, dramatic inner struggle leading to this moment, but I am stepping down as a SWC moderator in order to be as diligent as possible in fulfilling the commitment I took when asked to moderate New Films. I was having a grand time doing double duty, but my real life schedule has altered in a way where my time on here has recently nose-dived and something had to give. It is not that I value this forum less than my others... I simply felt if a choice had to be made I should fulfill the commitment I took when I was elected to the staff.

You are wonderful (well... most of you...) and socially gracious (well... some of you...) and I am not going anywhere, so I will still be here to fraternize as well as to help out as a staff member, but I am leaving you in the full time gentle caress of Bardan Jusik, who is a pinnacle of joy and who you all love dearly.

But... that's not all! The staff spent time sincerely considering members of our community who have been positive contributors and actively helped "build" some of what makes SWC special. After contacting each of them in order to gauge their interest our traditional voting took place and we have a clear cut winner... and because he is a winner, this forum is the real winner...

Please completely overlook how sad it is that I am leaving and, instead, welcome your new SWC Mod...

Bazinga'd
    [​IMG]

You are in very capable hands and what minimal complaints may arise from this choice are already predicted and you are just an angry bitter inconsolable spoilsport. :p

Allons-y!

Goodbye...
    [​IMG]

2. Merkual

Merkual Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2013
    You are wonderful (well... most of you...) and socially gracious (well... some of you...)
    --------------------------------

I hope I'm included in both of those

any way, probabably see you over in ep vii if I ever go over there (when there is actually some news) :p

and welcome Bazing'd, I'm sure we'll have no issues, :D

Edit: Although that last bit did sound rather sarcastic I mean it, we won't :p

3. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    I'm not sure I want to be bazinga'd.

Thanks for all the pancakes.

4. scooper121s

scooper121s Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 4, 2014
    :) Farewell, and may the force be with you

5. Mange

Mange Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2003
    Take care! :)

6. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    I'm the not so socially gracious:p

Been fun Chorus!

Welcome BAZINGA'D
    I most awesome person and generous soul!

Bazinga'd likes this.
  7. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    A Chorus of Disapproval You have helped make the SWC the enjoyable place that is. Thank you for the kind words. We will miss you benevolent guidance. :)

I only hope to one day leave a legacy as positive as the one that ACOD has.

EHT and Pensivia like this.
  8. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    ACOD, you are a gentleman and a scholar. It has been a genuine pleasure working with you here so please don't be a stranger.

Bazinga'd, welcome to the madhouse and enjoy the shiny new buttons.

[​IMG]

9. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
  10. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
  11. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Awww...we hate to see you go from SWC, Mr. Disapproval (your preferred moniker, I know:p)...your clever wit and unique perspective definitely added to the fun and welcoming community that is the SWC. But I know I'll look forward to seeing you over in Ep VII as we get closer to actual news coming out!

We will continue to be in good hands with Bardan and our newest overlord, Bazinga'd [congrats!], whom I look forward to getting to know better in his new role.

In short, best wishes and...

12. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
    I am looking forward to getting to know you guys as well. Thanks again for the kind welcome. PM me if you need anything related to the SWC

13. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    ^:)^

I wish you the very best with your other projects, ACOD - your contributions have been exemplary and thanks for all your help as a Mod here to myself and countless others!

And congrats to our new Mod Bazinga'd - here's to whatever the future brings under your watchful eye!

[​IMG]

14. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Change scares me, am I allowed to Panic?

15. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bazinga'd and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  16. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
    ^ Bardan_Jusik Funny that's how I feel most of the time. :p

BigAl6ft6 and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  17. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    I had some memorial pancakes in your honor, A Chorus of Disapproval. It gave me horrible gas. Thanks. Thanks a lot for that. :mad:

That doesn't happen. But we'll enjoy watching you try. Many congrats, Zinga! =D=

18. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
  19. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  20. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.