Saga I Scratch, You Scratch (AU, A/A) New Post! 04/27

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Cindy_Cupido, Apr 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Yoda-Feet Jedi Knight

star 1
    VERY CUTE Cindy! I really have fallen in love with your stories! And for your convienience, I 'lurk no more!'hehe.. Hope you get to posting soon- good luck with your final grades! Looking forward to a new post soon! :)
  2. Cindy_Cupido Jedi Knight

star 1
    *Smiles* Thankies Yoda-feet! Hihih.. I'm glad I could lure another reader out there!! U know... I just love writing about happy times...

I wonder what Padme is up to now... Here we go! Next post should be up soon! :p

Meanwhile?

For the past ten minutes, Padme had been rushing in and out of rooms in search for her wayward son. She had looked in the twins? room, but he was nowhere to be found.

She was muttering under her breath as her eyes cast a wearily look toward their chrono clock on the wall.

Padme had about a half an hour to get ready, and she was not even ready herself! With curlers in her hair, and still in her nightgown and bathrobe, she doubted that she was going to make to today?s meeting on time unless they wanted her to come as a frumpy housewife look. She herself roughly needed twenty minutes to get ready, and that was only possible if Luke had already been dressed for the day.

Sighing, Padme stopped for a moment in her search, hands on her hips. Standing in the middle of the hallway, she contemplated where her son could have possible wandered off too. Usually he would not stray off too far from his sister since the twins were literally inseparable unless something had caught his attention.

Frowning, Padme decided to take a look in one of the guest rooms, but before she could even come closer to it a familiar blur had already rushed out.

?Eiii?? a voice shrieked. ?Master Yoda is attacking Mr. Blanky!!!?

Padme stumbled on her feet, and nearly fell over when her son passed by her in a hurry.

?What in the force?? She blinked her eyes hard.

It took her a minute to realize what was happening.

?Luke! Come back here!?

A round of giggling was her only reply before the sound of pity patting disappeared down the hall.

Padme groaned out loud and quickly pushed herself and took after him.

?That?s so Anakin!!!? she muttered under her breath.

Even back then, she had to run after their father just to get her point across. She rolled her eyes at that thought. That was so typical! She had seriously hoped that their children would have taken some of her ?Sit still? genes when required, but as it appeared her dear Anakin?s genes were a bit stronger.

?Darn Jedi traits.? She cursed under her breath as she ran down the hallway after their son.

She just could not have married someone with normal genes. Oh no, she, the former queen of Naboo, had to go out and catch the biggest fish out there in the universe.

But then again, with her insatiable appetite in bed? She doubted that any other man could have ever satisfied her needs. Her Ani? Her Ani?

Oh force? Just thinking still made her blood boil, and memories from last night came to mind.

She blushed furiously as she stubbornly brushed back those naughty thoughts. She could not afford the distraction now if she ever wanted to catch her son.

Padme shook her head resignedly. But still, her mind told her stubbornly. On morning lie this she was entitled to some ranting no matter how good he was in bed?

?Luke, honey! Where are you? Come to mommy!? she then called out.

She glanced around the rooms, here and there but still no sign of him. She was about to call out again when another voice called out for her.

?PADME!?

Padme groaned out loud again, and rolled her eyes. Great! He was not exactly the one she was looking for?

With a frustrated sigh, she turned around and rushed back to their bedroom. Maybe she ought to have reconsider catching fish, and just join the Sainthood of Jedis. At least, it would have spared her all the stress and frustrations this morning?

?Coming!?

To Be Continued... :p
  3. Seraph-Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    On mornings like this she was entitled to some ranting no matter how good he was in bed?

Hehe.. if only I were married to Anakin. Hey, I wouldn't be complaining! :D This story is awesome...and I like Padme's reflections on Anakin and on the twins!
  4. AnakinAngel527 Jedi Padawan

Lol, really great post. Padme is lucky to have a man like Anakin!!!
  5. Monica_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    lol, what a great post! :D I loved it! :)
  6. Seraph-Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Cammi_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 2
    ?That?s so Anakin!!!? she muttered under her breath.

?Darn Jedi traits.? She cursed under her breath as she ran down the hallway after their son.

Maybe she ought to have reconsider catching fish, and just join the Sainthood of Jedis.

lol that's great!!! :D :D :D :D :D

keep it up!!!
  8. Monica_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Cammi_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 2
  10. Cindy_Cupido Jedi Knight

star 1
    *smiles* Thankies guys for upping this! Just been somewhat busy with classes.. *sighs* Yeap, summer classes just to get ahead!

But not to worry, I'm working on the next part!

Just be patient! Hihi.. :p

Luv Cindy :p
  11. Cammi_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 2
  12. Cammi_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 2
  13. Cammi_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 2
  14. Monica_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status: