Beyond ~I See You Everywhere~ K/J viggie *Tissue Alert*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GoddessJainaSoloFel, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    Title: ~I See You Everywhere~
    Author: GoddessJainaSoloFel
    Characters: Kyp, Jaina, Gavin
    Timeframe: Post NJO

Author's Note: Any Characters and other Star Wars related materials belong to George Lucas and not me. I'm just playing with his toys. I wanted to write something in first person and see how it worked out. A special thanks to Lady_Jedi_Skywalker who put up with my questions and offered several suggestions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~I See You Everywhere~

When I wake in the morning, I keep my eyes shut for endless moments just basking in my thoughts of you. I think of the way your dark hair falls around your face and back over your shoulders, the way the light reflects off the golden highlights and makes you sparkle, how your hair feels so smooth when I comb my fingers through it, getting lost in the scent of Hapan wildflowers. I think of how easily I?m drawn into your brown eyes and swallowed up in the depths of your soul. I feel your body folding into mine, the warmth that you radiate, and the softness of your silky skin smooth against mine. I taste you on my lips and long for just one more kiss.

Reaching over to your side of the bed, I realize that you aren?t there, that you are just a dream. I hug your pillow to me and become intoxicated by your essence. It feels like only short hours since I saw your smile and heard your voice whispered in my ear. How I wish we could turn back time and I could spend just one more day with you.

I walk alone along the street. I see you across the road, wearing a sweet smile and looking my way. I cross and follow, trying to catch up. Weaving my way between people, I lose sight of you just for an instant. Further ahead, I see you stopped and talking with someone. I run up to you and grab your arm. You turn around but all that greets me is the gaze of a stranger?s eyes. Confused, I apologize for my mistake. I wonder how I could have lost you.

I go to the docking bay and see the X-Wings lined up. I see you tinkering with some cables at the base of an engine on a ship. You are wearing a pair of cover alls and your face is streaked with black lubricant. As I make my way across the space between us, a technician drops a hydrospanner and I turn my head to look when I hear the clatter on the duracrete. Looking back you are nowhere to be seen. You?re gone without a trace.

Entering Commander Darklighter?s office, your face greets me. You are smiling and look smart in your uniform. You are framed in gold, your eyes never blinking, you are completely still. Gavin walks over to me and hands me a box filled with data cards, flimsies, plaques, and all of your personal effects. He closes the box and puts a hand on my shoulder. He sighs and shakes his head, leaving his thoughts unsaid. Gavin opens the door and leaves me alone with you in his office. I walk over to his desk and standing in front of you, I reach out with my hand and trace the contours of your face with a finger. After a minute I pick up your holo framed in gold and lay it on top of the box, your eyes looking up into mine. I blink my eyes several times to chase away my tears.

Walking down the hall, I see several pilots stop and stare at me. Their voices echo in my wake. I hear them say, ?Solo was a great pilot. She?ll be missed. Sorry, Sir.? The hall is lined with the holo images of all the squadron leaders. Your face is there staring down at me as I approach. Your image, hanging under the Twin Suns coat of arms, is shrouded in black material and a candle is lit at your side, the ornate holder fastened into the wall.

Later, the door to our apartment closes behind me and I lean back against it. Your image still stares up into my face. I lose the strength in my arms and the box drops to the floor with a clatter. Fumbling, I manage to catch your holo and I hold it tight to my chest. The warmth of my tears burns a trail down my cheeks.

I hear the echo of the words spoken a mere two days
  2. djcati Force Ghost

star 4
    It's... beautiful. So... awwwwwww Kyp <3

You made me cry from Kyp!angst. This is good.

Yes. Brilliant fic <3

3. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Yay, it's finally up!

Great work, GJSF. You made me feel all sad again... Poor Kyp.
  4. Rowan_Jade Force Ghost

star 3
    :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

Is that enough???

No??

Wow! I'm impressed! And that's so like Jaina to try to save the rookies.At least you killed her with dignity while she was doing something she loved.

Poor Sithie!

I'm gonna go cry more now.........

You need to put a tissue warning on the top of this one Goddess!

Ro
  5. NenYim Jedi Knight

star 3
    That was so sad. :_| Poor Kyp!
  6. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    *Replies*

djcati It's... beautiful. So... awwwwwww Kyp <3 You made me cry from Kyp!angst. This is good.
    Yes. Brilliant fic <3
    Thanks! I'm happy you liked it and that you found it sad! I wasn't sure if I'd capture the emotion properly :)

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Yay, it's finally up!
    Great work, GJSF. You made me feel all sad again... Poor Kyp.
    I'm glad even the oh, I've lost track how many times I got you to read it... but I'm glad it still had the same effect on you :) Thanks for your advice! Happy you liked it! :)

Rowan_Jade Is that enough??? No?? It'll do ;)

Wow! I'm impressed! And that's so like Jaina to try to save the rookies.At least you killed her with dignity while she was doing something she loved. I think Jaina would go out trying to save others. She's always felt a deep sense of responsibility for her pilots so I think it's totally her.

Poor Sithie! Poor Kyp!!! :_|:_|

I'm gonna go cry more now......... Passes Rowan a box of tissues :)

You need to put a tissue warning on the top of this one Goddess! Done at your suggestion! :)

**I'm so happy to see the three of you on these boards as well as the other ones we frequent now :D Downtime Rocks!!!

NenYim That was so sad. Poor Kyp! Thanks for reading! Poor Kyp!!! :_|

~Goddess Jaina~
  7. Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Master

star 4
    Sithit, I'm in the middle of class and I'm about to burst into tears.

:_|:_|:_|

Beautifully sad. Poor Kyp!

:_|
  8. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    Smuggler_Shidakis Sithit, I'm in the middle of class and I'm about to burst into tears. LOL I guess it would be hard to explain why you suddenly start balling your eyes out during class!!!

Beautifully sad. Poor Kyp! I'm glad it had the "sad" effect on you and I'm happy you liked it! :) And, yes, poor Kyp!!!!! :_| :_| :_|

~Goddess Jaina~

P.S. I would have replied much earlier today but I couldn't get access to the boards till now! :eek:
  9. Dganin Jedi Padawan

hmmm... definitely a heart-rendering tale, Goddess...

(but I'm still not a K-J fan!!)
  10. princess_melissa Jedi Master

star 4
    I just got done crying from dana's fic and now I read this :_|

good story
  11. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    *Replies*

Dganin hmmm... definitely a heart-rendering tale, Goddess... Glad it pulled at your heart, even just a little ;)

(but I'm still not a K-J fan!!) Ah, give me time... I'll convert you yet!!! Muahahaha :D

princess_melissa I just got done crying from dana's fic and now I read this It must be the moon or something because this week everyone who is writing J/K or K seems to be writing sad themes. :_|

good story Thanks!! I'm glad you liked it!!! :)

~Goddess Jaina~
  12. Amithyst_Blade Jedi Master

star 4
  13. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    Amithyst_Blade amazing Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! :)

~Goddess Jaina~
  14. jade_saber8000 Jedi Knight

star 3
    great job JSL, didn't quite get me crying but i liked it. ~gabs
  15. JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh, you have me in tears. :_|

That was beautiful. I could feel Kyp's emotions. That was just wonderful writing.
  16. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    *Replies*

jade_saber8000 great job, didn't quite get me crying but i liked it. I'm glad you liked it :) Thanks for reading :)

JediMaster_Jen Oh, you have me in tears. *passes over a box of tissues*

That was beautiful. I could feel Kyp's emotions. That was just wonderful writing. [face_blush] Thank you! I'm happy you liked it so much :)

~Goddess Jaina~
  17. KnightJaina Force Ghost

star 1
    That was really good....especially the last line which was amazing! Great job!

-K. Jaina
  18. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    KnightJaina That was really good....especially the last line which was amazing! Great job! Thank you!!! I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for reading :)

~Goddess Jaina~
  19. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    wipes tears away...

I think my heart just broke....beautiful.
  20. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Yeah, okay, so I didn't have the tissue need, but you gave me very sharp pains in my stomach with the power of this, the force of the memory. Very well done.
  21. The Great No One Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 8
    nice godddess, very nice. i loved it.
  22. Zonoma Jedi Master

star 4
    :_|:(:_|:(:_|I don't *snif* think I can *snif* talk right now.:_|

Zonoma
  23. rhonderoo Former Head Admin

star 9
    This was sad, but so beautiful! :(=D=
  24. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow I've been away from the Fanfic boards for a while. I want to thank all of you, even though this is months late, for your posts and support! I hope to get back into writing in the near future. I have to contain Darth RL and find some spare time! Thanks again for reading! [:D]
  25. Flowerlady Force Ghost

star 4
    =D= OMG, I'm still wiping the tears. :_| This was wonderfully written. Great job!!!

FL @};-
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.