main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I See You (JA Story)--Finally Updated! (8.23.01)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Sat'zi, Oct 31, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    I have the 100th post! Yippee!

Post more soon please! :D

2. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Patiently waiting,waiting,waiting.PEACE Ewen

3. HotHoney22

HotHoney22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2001
    Ah, come on!

4. Senni_Arava

Senni_Arava Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    I just found this story. I say that I'll never post anything, too. But I don't think I'll cave. I'm too scared everyone'll hate it. :p
    This story's good, though! post more!!!

5. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Our author was upto her waist in red tape reentering college again.Could she have been tied up by it this long?????I do hope she plans to continue it, after restarting it.PEACE Ewen

6. HotHoney22

Apr 1, 2001
    Will someone send me a link to Renton Kenobi's story "I Turn to You"? please?? thanks

7. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I hope you do not plan to stop posting for another 5 months or so.PEACE Ewen

8. Kaylla_Norn_II

Kaylla_Norn_II Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2001
    um in two more days it will have been a month since your last up date.... I know school paperwork can be a pain but if your still working on it... I think I'd find a new school or report that one to the boar of inhumane practices.

Please a post soon. <melt into a small disaponted puddle on the floor> <mutter "no post" "no post"><sob>

9. Sat'zi

Sat'zi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 6, 2000
    Hello everyone,
    I realize how I've been neglecting this thread. I apologize for that.

No doubt everyone has been affected by the WTC diaster and I ask for patience from everyone as I work through it.

A very good friend of mine whom I am very close to has been a victim of various harrassments due to the color of his skin. He is Muslim and practices all the true teachings of the religion but b/c of his appearance has had to deal with many racial slurs.

I've been rather testy with some people on the boards when discussions came up about this incident. I realized that people would have stong feelings but there were some incredible voicing of violence and hatred that made me sick. It just brought up very bad moments w/my friend when he was yelled at, shoved, pushed and at onetime even seriously threatened. And so I left the boards for a little bit to regroup and rethink.

I'll try and get a post up soon. Thank you to everyone for their patience.

10. Kaylla_Norn_II

Kaylla_Norn_II Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2001
    Don't the morans that respond so stupidly realize taht by resorting to vilence against inocent people they are no better then the terorests they are suposedly condeming?

And of all places to be advocating such stupidity. Ah well

Please post again soon, hopefully with better tidings.

11. HotHoney22

Apr 1, 2001
    Ok, there will be a mob of angry me's coming your way if you don't post now!

12. HotHoney22

Apr 1, 2001
    I am editing this on Jan 7, 03. It has been over a year since you posted! What is going on here?! You said you were gonna post. And, unless my eyes decieve me which they do often, you have not posted. Come on! Please? =)

13. JediCandy

JediCandy Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2000
    Sat'zi, where are you? This poor little story is very much in need of some new posts....

JediCandy

(standing patiently in a darkened corner of the room as more and more spiders spins webs around her as she stoicly awaits more posts...) ;) ;) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.