"I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. You have hate, you have anger" -Psychic Ability in the PT

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Green_Destiny_Sword, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bazinga'd
  1. DarthBoba Manager Emeritus

star 9
    No offense, but that's a poor perception.

The jedi have kept the galaxy a (relatively) peaceful, prosperous place for 25,000 years as of the prequels. The Sith get their shot at it and can't keep a lid on things for even twenty. Sith powers are certainly more showy, but their actual level of effectiveness is decidedly meh.
  2. DARTHLINK Force Ghost

star 3
    Well, when Yoda was busy "dissecting" Anakin for lack of better words, i don't see how Anakin revealed his "too much fear" feelings. I mean, he's only 9 and already he's taken from his mom and is surrounded by a bunch of freaky-looking people, only one is of the same species Anakin is, but he looks cold and not the type of person Anakin would want to be with. (Look at Mace's expression and look at that from a 9-year-old's perspective. I wouldn't want to hang around with anyone who wears that type of look. He seemed like if Anakin pushed him too much, he would lash out.) What is Anakin thinking? Something along the lines of these:

"Where am i?"
    "What will happen to me?"
    "I miss my mother."
    "When will i see her again?"

How can those things reveal that Anakin's future is cloudy? A simple: "Your mom will be fine, Anakin, we can assure you of that".

Maybe it's because they were trying to tell him to focus on the present, not the past or the future...
Moderators: Bazinga'd
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.