main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I, Sith Lord (First Person Tale, Alittle Like I, Jedi)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth Darkheart, Nov 15, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runt

Runt Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2000
    light green or perhaps a reddish blade with a black and silver hilt

2. Darth Curene

Darth Curene Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2000
    violet or turquoise

3. Dark Helmet

Dark Helmet Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 1999
    I;d have to choose Green, but instead of a lightsaber, I would dedicate my life to buiding a light-battle axe. That would be rad

4. skawookiee

skawookiee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 12, 2000
    I'd say a nice shade of University of Tennessee orange.

5. skawookiee

skawookiee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 12, 2000
    I'd say a nice shade of University of Tennessee orange.

6. Lorien

Lorien Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 1999
    I don't remember who posted this originally, but I've had it as part of my email *.sig file ever since:

Script excerpt from Star Wars Episode II: Clone Wars Script Edited by Quentin Tarantino

INT. JEDI BATTLESHIP

The Jedi have been dispatched by Chancellor
    Valorum to confront a mysterious army in the
    Outer Rim Territory. YODA is aboard the Jedi
    Command Ship. He has called for an inspection of his Generals. As part of an ancient ritual, YODA is giving each General a new lightsabre for the coming battle. JEDI STEVE (Buscemi)receives his new sabre and giddily ignites it. The blade is Pink!

JEDI STEVE

WAIT. WHY'S MINE PINK?

YODA

BECAUSE, MYNOCK YOU ARE.

The other Jedi snicker.

JEDI STEVE

WHY CAN'T WE PICK OUR OWN COLOR?

YODA

ONCE, I TRIED IT, WORK NOT IT DID.
    FIGHT, FOUR JEDI OVER BLACK SABRE.
    BACK DOWN JEDI DO NOT. THANKFUL YOU
    ARE FOR YELLOW SABRE YOU HAVE NOT.

JEDI WITH BROWN SABRE

YEAH, BUT BROWN? THAT'S TOO CLOSE TO BANTHA POODOO.

The Jedi laugh.

JEDI STEVE

PINK MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A HANDMAIDEN.
    TELL YOU WHAT,LET ME HAVE PURPLE. YEAH, PURPLE'S GOOD.

YODA

NO! PURPLE YOU ARE NOT. A DIFFERENT JEDI IN DIFFERENT BATTLE PURPLE HAS. PINK YOU ARE.

JEDI WITH WHITE SABRE

WHO CARES? WHO CARES IF YOU HAVE PINK OR PURPLE.....

JEDI STEVE

OH SURE, THAT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY. YOU GOT WHITE. WHITE'S A COOL COLOR. SO TELL ME, IF YOU THINK PINK IS NO BIG DEAL, WANNA TRADE?

YODA

NOBODY TRADING IS WITH NOT
    WAS IS. JEDI COUNCIL MEETING
    THIS IS NOT. TWO WAYS THERE
    ARE HERE: HIGHWAY THE OR WAY
    MY. THE PATH TO CHOOSE IS YOURS.

JEDI STEVE

BY THE FORCE! EWOKIN FORGET IT. THIS IS BENEATH ME. I'LL TAKE PINK, LET'S MOVE ON.

7. 2-1B

2-1B Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2000
    I would love a lightsabre with a pure white blade... *drooling*

8. JediBerti

JediBerti Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2000
    Blue would do for me

9. SLAVE2

SLAVE2 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    Nothing but purple for me baby!

10. Teniel Djo

Teniel Djo Jedi Master star 5

Apr 8, 2000
    irridesent opal. I love opals!

11. Xizora

Xizora Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 1999
    purple

12. Darth Darkheart

Darth Darkheart Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2000
    Here's my second attempt at Star Wars fan fiction... It's written in the first person... And, well, I think the title explains enough... Thanks for reading, and don't forget to leave some comments (anything), so I know if I should post some more...

~

I, SITH LORD
    by
    Darth Darkheart

~

The planet of Xarator. A small, rotating globe that contrasted brightly against the distant backdrop of twinkling stars. It was a perfect shadowy sphere of glowing scarlet, and pastel orange. Darkened clouds of deep gray slithered ominously among the more noticeable colors, and resembled sickly spots of rotting cancer.

It was a world removed from the general galaxy, and secluded in the very center of a solar system everyone had assumed was devoid of life. No one would ever know the secrets Xarator possessed, no one but the noble Lords of the Sith.

My palms rested lightly upon the cool steel control panel. It had been a long journey, but my prized ship had been up to the task. It was the Juggernaut. It was one of a kind. Sleek and trim, equipped with powerful dual engines, and a standard hyperspace drive. A trio of fully charged turbo guns sat upon the front face of the modern spacecraft, and blended easily with the midnight black paint job.

My background as a freighter mechanic and shipping pilot had allowed me the ability to make various personal adjustments upon the multitude of systems, it was truly my ship.

I gently tapped a button to my right, and felt the slight vibrations as the craft slowed accordingly. I wanted to drift in on the planet as slowly as possible, to get as detailed a look as I could.

My master had told me nothing. He had simply given me the coordinates and a name, and ordered me to be there. I had no idea what to expect, but one look at the planet told me it was not a universal paradise. It looked unforgiving, it looked baren.

I touched another tiny button, and was greeted by a mechanical chirp. A long line of text promptly popped up on the monitor beside the viewscreen. My eyes darted to, and I quickly began reading. What I read did not surprise me.

It stated, unequiviqally, that the planet I was now approaching was utterly uninhabitable. There were a variety of sickly fumes and gasses, present in substantial amounts upon the surface. A surface that had little solid ground to speak of. There were sprawling seas of molten magma, and other furious fluids. The clouds he had glimsped registered not as precipitaion, but as great sulfuric blobs.

My master had indeed chosen a horrible place. And something told me that he had something equally as horrible in store for me. My lips curled into a sardonic smirk at the thought.

Xarator was growing very large in my viewscreen, when a sudden beep from the panel grabbed my attention. I lethargically bent over to it, and pushed and held yet another button. I craned my neck to a position just above the electronic clutter, and spoke directly into a spotless, steel communications unit.

"Yes, my master?" My voice came out slick and calculated. I knew exactly who had contacted me. I released the button for a moment, and waited for his response.

"Scan the northern fields of the planet," came the bristly answer, from a tone that was grim and stoaic. "You will a find complex. Land there."

And then the connection was broken. I leaned back in my rigid steel seat, and pondered what I had just heard. Yes, I repeated in my mind, my master was definitely going to have something in store for me. And I ached to know what it was. I had never had the virtue of patience.

I grabbed the control panel once more, and eagerly guided the Juggernaut. I felt the faint jolt as the turbines kicked on once more, and sent me diving toward the upper northern regions of the sweltering world. A quick scan of the general location told me that there was indeed a complex sitting ominously upon a thick stretch of rock and crust, just along the northern pole.

I soon found myself shooting down toward it. Clouds of sta

13. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    That was great!!! I wrote my own First person fanfic about Corran's daughter in first person, I'm almost afraid to post it with how good yours is!!!! Ah, well I just might. Keep up the good work young man!

14. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Yay! You've begun another! Like your "The Duel," the ambiance is great. More, and soon, please!

15. Darth Darkheart

Apr 10, 2000
    I wanted to thank both of you for reading... I also wanted to say that this is my first attempt at writing in the first-person, and I apologize if it's alittle shakey... Hopefully it'll pan out once I get going... But should I even bother posting some more?

16. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    YES!!!!!! A LONG AND RESOUNDING 'YES' RAISES FROM THE CROWD

17. Darth Darkheart

Apr 10, 2000
    Well... I can't say no to that... Here's the next installment... It's alittle longer then the first piece, but I hope it's still readable... Again, any comments are appreciated!

~

PART, 2

~

And then I saw him, standing stiffly among the glittering steel machinery. A pure, black robe encased his figure. Glaring, silvery eyes sat thoughtfully beneath his large, flowing hood.

My mentor. My master. Darth Defile.

It was the only name I knew him by. He had never even hinted at another title. He rarely discussed his past with me, and I dared not prod him for it, for fear of arousing his violent wrath.

I had met him long ago, when I was no more then fifteen years old, during a shipping job to a small, meek world. He had been the first to tell me of the Force. The first to teach me its techniques and abilities. The first to introduce me to the artifacts of the Sith. He had said I was greatly intune with the living Force, even though I had known nothing of it until my faithful meeting with him.

I owed him a debt of gratitude, and a debt of life. A debt that he was all too eager to remind me of, whenever he saw fit. But it didn't bother me, atleast not to a significant extent. He had taught me many things. Taught me how to control my surroundings, simply through focusing my thoughts. Taught me how to feel and sense what other beings were thinking, with a mere glance of my mind. Taught me how to wield a strangely beautiful weapon, a weapon he had deemed a lightsabre.

I strode over to him, with conviction. The lightsabre I had constructed months before, gently jabbed my hip as I did so. It hung dutifully from my belt, although I had learned to keep it out of sight when I was within inquiring company.

I had grown to have an awkwardly close relationship with my master, although it was not a friendship by any means. He had, afterall, shown me the needed points in creating my lightsabre, which had moved the creation along considerably. Although I had only just been introduced to the weapon, I was oddly drawn to it, and practiced its art as much as my scarce free time would allow.

Darth Defile greeted me by fluidly pulling down the front of his hood, and revealing his deceptively youthful face. He was fitted with jagged, sharp features, and a piercing set of pulsating, silver eyes. They seemed to cut through me whenever I was in his presence, and always made me somewhat uncomfortable.

He was reasonably young, as far as I could tell. No more then ten digits older then my twenty-eight years.

He had said nothing since my arrival, and so I decided to speak up first. "Greetings, my master," I said, bowing my head, "I apologize that I could not have arrived earlier. I ran into a sqaudron of arrogant Republic patrollers."

I noticed his eyes narrow. "Did you tell them where you were going?"

"Of course not, my lord. They were foolish. Easily misled."

"Good," he responded swiftly, and measured me with his eyes, as if trying to judge something I could not understand. "And now as to why I called you here."

I instantly perked my ears. The reason for this trek had been a complete mysterious to me, but now it would finally be revealed.

"You have been a diligent student," he proceeded to mew, beginning his explaination. "And accordingly, I have decided that you are now ready for the final phase of your ascension."

I blinked at the statement, and furrowed my brow. The final phase of my ascension? What did that mean? I had had no idea. "W-What exactly does that entail?" I stammered, "My master."

The gaze that Darth Defile threw at me in reply, chilled me to the very core of my heart. It was a sneer with haunting implications, and frigid overtones. I had thought myself imune to any such fear, but my imunity had been shattered with one dubious expression from my master. "You will find out soon enough," he whispered in a low purr.

With that, he promptly turned away from me, and began a walk in the opposite direction. I hesitated for

18. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    This is so good Darth Darkheart and don't even THINK of not posting more Young Man!!!! (And I know the feeling about worrying about being shaky on first person, it's kinda weird but fun! )

19. padawan feline

padawan feline Jedi Master star 3

May 26, 1999
    Wow!!! This is great! I like the way you write it in first person, it adds a lot to the story! Keep posting otay!

20. Darth Darkheart

Apr 10, 2000
    Thanks for reading, both of you... I know the beginning's alittle slow, but it's about to pick up (extremely soon)... The entire second half of the story will be the trials of the Sith... Thanks again for reading... And I'll be posting more pretty soon...

21. Darth Darkheart

Apr 10, 2000
    Okay... I think I'm starting to hit my stride with this next part... It's about over though... So I'll be posting the end soon... Thanks for reading, and don't forget to post!

~

PART, 3

~

When I had managed to catch up with him in the hall, he was strolling at a meager pace - his hands folded neatly in front of his torso. I mimiced the stance, and followed closely, until he eventually chose to speak once more.

"Mind, body, and soul," I heard him whisper. "And now for the first of your trials."

He froze outside of a door, not overly far from my room, and stared back at me with that same studying gaze. "Enter this room," he proclaimed coldly. "Be at the ready. You could die at any moment."

I nodded my understanding to him. The door immediately slid open for me, and I carefully tip-toed in. It was empty, and dark. Aside from the dim, florescent maize light ingrained into the ceiling, the room was absolutely devoid of anything.

I cautiously strode to the very center of the room, and took a deep breath far into my body. I could die at any moment? The statement hardly seemed true.

I stood idle for what seemed like ages, and found myself once again growing sleepy. The lingering fatigue from my long journey had not been successfully remedied by my unrestful nap. Then, I thought I saw something move, something in the corner of my eyes.

A plate in the steel was giving away, creating a small, barely noticeable dent that went deep into the obstruction. But then something else moved, an object within the nearly created gap. It slowly dawned on me what it was, it was the familiar butt of a double barrel blaster rifle. I watched in frozen horror as it shifted and moved, and centered its sights directly upon my chest.

There was the telltale hum of mounting plasma, as the projectile gun slowly charged. And moments later, there was an ear-splitting buzz, and a duo of jolting explosions. Two unhindered streaks of simmering blood-red death erupted from the tip of the gun, and sprinted directly at me. It all happened in the blink of an eye, I was done for.

But as certain doom closed in, there was the sound of dual booms. I peered down to see my lightsabre in-hand, its pulsating crimson blade extended cleanly up through the hilt. The laser blasts were no where to be found, deflected into oblivion by my reflexes with the sabre.

Re-affirmed, and gripped the lightsabre tightly with both fists, and stood confidently. But there was no second shot, no laser attack that blazed in to kill me. The gun had fallen silent, and then I learned why.

All around the various corners and crevices of the cramped room, modest panels of steel were shifting and fleeing - moving away to create an open, unobstructed path. There were more guns then I could count. Countless rows of double stocked blaster rifles. The firepower aligned against me was immense. I had never seen so many guns locked in one place. And all had shifted to stare me down, all had their automatic targeting systems focused intently upon my slim body.

I had only one chance.

I calmed myself with cool, soothing breaths, and let my feverish eyes close into mere slits. I reached out through my figurative grasp, and touched upon the living Force. I felt it flow to me, and circle around my elbows. As I concentrated my focus even more, I felt it run down to my wrists, and then to my palms and fingertips - until the Force had completely engulfed my arms and my motions.

A first, ushering shot rang out from behind me. I felt myself spin around at an alarming speed, and I felt my hands move up and forward. Until finally I felt the tiny vibration of energy against energy, and the laser blast was shattered into a million invisible pieces.

But it had been nothing more then a signal, a signal to begin the firestorm.

A violent, stinging chorus of electric buzzes pounded through my ears, and into my brain. It took all of my will and strength to not be bowled over by the noise alone. I had more important

22. Darth Darkheart

Apr 10, 2000
    Come on people... I'm really anxious for some comments here... This is my first ever first-person story, and I want to know if anyone thinks I pulled it off without butchering it... I'll post the next part alittle later... If anyone wants to know (probably don't, but oh well)...

23. Return of the Wattowatta

Return of the Wattowatta Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    It's pretty good, keep 'er going.

24. Darth Darkheart

Apr 10, 2000
    Well... I'm aware that this story hasn't exactly been a raving success... But I decided to post the end anyway... Don't be too rough, I just finished typing it, and I've had absolutely no time to edit or revise it... I just wanted to get it out here... Thanks for reading... Any and all posts are welcome... Enjoy (hopefully)...

~

PART, 4

~

I stared in horror as fierce, spiked tendrils of smokey orange gas roped down toward me.

A felt a tickle in my throat, a tickle that slowly crawled from the depths and wrapped itself around my tongue and tonsils. I let out two or three stark coughs, and shut my mouth, determined not to succumb. Prickly daggers prodded and poked at my unshield nose, and I felt a faint sneeze coming on, a sneeze that refused to come.

The ceiling had pulled back completely now, and the heated splashed down across my forehead and back. I sucked in as a deep a breath as I could muster through the strained area, and held it. I could not breath in, could not breath out, could not function at all. I had already been exposed to a degree of what the atmosphere held, and I was not eager to experience more.

My lungs strained, and my brain slowed. I could feel my heart pumping rythmically within my gut. And I took notice as a few stray beads of sweat erupted upon my once clean brow. It was getting hot. Getting unbearable.

I felt the barbs of cloaked fire methodically curl around my arms and legs, and tighten them in a grip that stung and bit. I cringed, but stood firm. Splotches of salty wetness flowered all along the garb on my chest and lower back, and seemed to boil from my blazing surroundings. As hard as I tried, I could not stop the sweat from pouring off my body, and becoming a never-ending stream of seering dampness that vehemently scorched me alive with inescapible, frenzied warmness.

I had neglected the intake of oxygen for as long as I could stand. The bitter fury, alight upon my flesh had torn away what little resistance I had, and my mouth gaped out. I gasped and choked, and yearned for any breath I could take.

I found nothing. Instead of cool, refreshing pockets of revitalizing air, I was flatened by torrid, smoldering globs of floating ash, and unseen heat. It flew into my lungs, coarsed through my pours and cells.

I released a string of hacking coughs, and crumpled to my knees. My once-mighty lightsabre rolled from my fist, and dropped to a place unknown. More sultry coughs rocked me to my core. Cough after cough after cough gnawed at my brain, and raked my spine. I collapsed even further, and touched my head to the steel, only to find it even more ablaze then where I had previously been. My cheeks and nose ran against the unforgiving steel, and gratted as if my skin had turned to rough rock.

I was going to die.

I tried desperately to remember what my master had told me, to extract anything that I might use to save my life. But then I remembered Darth Defile's ominous words. I had not yet utilized any means necessary. I could live, could live if only the Force would be by my side once more.

Through my bloody coughs, I sluggishly flailed for my center, a peace where I could get a hold upon that which would aide me. I shivered uncontrollably, and shuddered violently under the crushing wrath of the rampant, uproarious power that had encased me. But through it all I held on weakly to a piece of the Force, a piece that still was by my side, and could save me.

I called upon the last reserves of energy my body possessed, and lunged for the Force. I was greeted easily and with passion. And a new wind of life jerked through my exhuasted limbs. My fists formed unbreakable spheres of determined bone, and I abruptly pulled myself up to my knees, and higher into the deathy onslaught.

My coughs had grown more severe then ever before, and my throat sputtered with blood and other unmentionably brutal fluid that had traveled from deep within my writhing body. I saw droplets of the scarlet liquid sail through the roiling air

25. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    It seems fitting for the apprentice to be required to overcome his master. Great job, Darth Darkheart! It was very enjoyable to read. So, when are you going to post your next story?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.