main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I, Sith Lord (First Person Tale, Alittle Like I, Jedi)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth Darkheart, Nov 15, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Darkheart

Darth Darkheart Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2000
    Thanks for reading Musical Jedi... I'm glad someone had the endurance to sift through that mess... Maybe I should have been alittle more clear in demonstrating the character's full acceptance of the dark side, and abandonment of a normal life... Oh well... As for my next story... I'm kicking around ideas... Hopefully I'll get something down within the next few days... It definitely won't be in the first-person though... Thanks again for reading...

2. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    I personally thought that this story was so awesome!! You gave good Sith and Darkside insights that I'd never thought of before. I And it is so creative of you to do a "bad" character, only to me he was the g"good" kinda. Do you have any more stories written or any more ideas?

3. Darth Darkheart

Apr 10, 2000
    Thanks for reading padawan lunetta... I do have other stories I've written, but they're not Star Wars... Although, I just began a new Star Wars fic that I'm thinking about posting... Thanks again for reading...

4. Darth Predator

Darth Predator Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    Nice Job...I like it. Have you read Darth Maul's journal? It is like this..but yours is better...

5. Darth Darkheart

Apr 10, 2000
    I've heard of the Darth Maul Journals, but I haven't read it... Perhaps I should... Thanks for reading...

6. castlem

castlem Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2000
    looking through the forum over the past weeks, there a a few posts from Australia. I myself live in this great country, and am wondering if there is an Aussie fan film web site. If there isnt one, do you think it would be a good idea for one to be created. It could show whats happenning around Oz in terms of fan films, have all the capital cities and whats happening in them, and probably loads more. Come on all you Aussies, what do you you think?

7. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    Sounds cool to me, but i know next to nothing about internet stuff. Still u make it, Ill join it!

8. castlem

castlem Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2000
    i have all the skills to make the internet page and get it up and running. i could use some help, and some ideas from some people, and some more replies from Aussies saying what they think.

9. Daniel Nittel

Daniel Nittel Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2000
    Yes! im all for that... good move, how soon will this website be online?

10. castlem

castlem Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2000
    thanks for the positive feedback. i will start designs and plans for the site soon, and will have to register a web name, which i will do through cjb.net to get a nice short one. What do you reckon to fanfilmOz.cjb.net ?, or if you have anymore ideas for a URL, send a reply to this topic and let me know. I will need some help through the course of this, so i have written down your e-mail and will contact you if i need to. if anybody else replies to this topic, please write in your reply where abouts you are in Australia. Im from Adelaide. Thanks

11. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    how about ozfilm?

12. castlem

castlem Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2000
    i think the name of the site has to have the following, but in a nice short way:

something to do with Star Wars
    something to do with Fan Films
    and something to do with Australia

any ideas anybody?

13. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    Ozstarfilm?
    Ozfanstar?
    ASWFFD?

14. castlem

castlem Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2000
    maybe the name doesnt have to include ALL of them, because they look too wierd and hard to remember. I have started designing the pages, graphics, and layout, and when an address is worked out, i will start uploading.

ps- any more Aussies out there on TF.N ?

15. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    Where in oz u from Castle?

16. castlem

castlem Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2000
    Adelaide, where are you from?

17. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
  18. Daniel Nittel

May 25, 2000
    in regard to the URL name, just keep it simple... as long as it is simple and easy to remember it really doesnt matter what its called...
    http://ozfilms.cjb.net http://ozfilms.cjb.net (or whatever it is)

would be fine... is this going to be Star Wars specific or will it include other films from around the land of Oz?

Cheers,

Daniel Nittel.

19. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    Ozfilms.cjb.net sounds good to me.

I'm on the Gold Coast, btw.

20. castlem

castlem Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2000
    i think the page will specifically focus on stat wars fan films.

the page will be up soon for you to see

21. ObiWan_cs

ObiWan_cs Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 1999
    This is an idea I had some time ago actually. In putting together the Star Walking Inc. website, with the details for the fan film festival, I thought it would be a goood idea to begin creating a list of Australian made Star Wars films.
    If you have a look at http://www.starwalking.net/filmfestival.html http://www.starwalking.net/filmfestival.html you'll find the area of the site for the filmfestival, which includes an Australian Film list
    (at http://www.starwalking.net/film_festival/australian_films.html http://www.starwalking.net/film_festival/australian_films.html if you can't be bothered clicking one extra time).
    It's not as complete as I would want, as my time to devote to it has been somewhat limited with everything else I've been doing.

Anyway, back on topic. I have a couple of ideas.
    1) If anyone wants to help out with this list, they could start writing things up, in much the same style as I have already put up there
    2) If you don't think this is adequete or want to try your own, create another site. If you need any help or whatnot, I'll be willing to lend a hand, or provide info on the films i've been involved in.
    2b) If you go ahead, once things are going it may be possible to organise hosting you on Star Walking's site (like ausfilms.starwalking.net)

I'm sure I had another suggestion, but it has left my mind.

Anyway, my thoughts on the subject (well the ones I can remember

Cameron Smith
    ----------------
    Webmaster Star Walking Inc.
    ----------------
    Poor Sap involved in too many fan films
    (Bounty Trail, Desert Duel, Legends of the New Dynasty, Renegades of the Force, Double Trouble, Skyforce : The Movie...see too many)

[This message has been edited by ObiWan_cs (edited 06-06-2000).]

22. castlem

castlem Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2000
    if the australian star wars fan film site could be hosted on starwalking.net that would be great! where i am currently thinking about hosting it i only have 5mb, but no banners or advertisements, which is good. If it was hosted at starwalking.net, how many megabytes are available, and are there any banners or ads?

thanks for the links

23. castlem

castlem Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2000
    the Fan Film Oz webite is up, but nowhere near completion! to have a look, click the link below:
    http://www.fanfilmoz.cjb.netwww.fanfilmoz.cjb.net

i would love to hear everybodies comments, ideas, and feedback. thanks

24. Daniel Nittel

May 25, 2000
    Okay! good start... can't wait to click!

As I said before, if you need help.. just ICQ/Email me..

Cheers,

Daniel Nittel

25. NejaaHalcyon

NejaaHalcyon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 4, 2000
    Poison Monkey here.
    should we have pictures of all the aussie film makers under their respective cities? it'd make things easier if we were considering using other aussies for our films to see if they looked the part for our films, and would save a bit of time.
    and the site is a great idea, it's good for we of the Never Never to stand up against the rise of American Capitalism jokin.
    oh, btw, i'm from sydney as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.