1. Welcome, Guest

    Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

    Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:WA I spy with my little eye...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Nat, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Dec 7, 2000
    star 4
    Is it as much fun and laughs as they make it out to be?
  2. Joe22Skywalker Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 13, 2006
    star 1
    75% of it is ok...the other 25% is the worst time of my life! I suppose when it's over, in 13 more weeks, I'll say it was a good experience.
  3. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Oct 3, 2004
    star 6
    Sorry I didn't post one earlier, I've been busy. [face_blush]

    I spy with my little eye something beginning with C M. :)
  4. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Dec 7, 2000
    star 4
  5. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Oct 3, 2004
    star 6
  6. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Oct 3, 2004
    star 6
    Is no one going to guess? :(

    It's not the same as the previous one, but look at the guesses.
  7. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Dec 7, 2000
    star 4
  8. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Oct 3, 2004
    star 6
    No. It's something joyously amusing.
  9. KIRA-SHAY Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 16, 2007
    star 4
    Umm...

    Christmas Merriment? [face_worried]

    Chocolate Money? :D
  10. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Oct 3, 2004
    star 6
    Sadly it's neither of those as I came up with it before Christmas. :(
  11. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Dec 7, 2000
    star 4
  12. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Oct 3, 2004
    star 6
    Nope.

    Shall I just say what it is?
  13. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Dec 7, 2000
    star 4
    If you'd like, not sure anyone else is playin' anymore. :(
  14. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Oct 3, 2004
    star 6
    For what it's worth, it was 'Cloth Monkey'. And a pretty awesome cloth monkey it is too. :(

    It's like this one:
    [image=http://farm1.static.flickr.com/157/399132938_d616437493_o.jpg]
  15. KIRA-SHAY Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 16, 2007
    star 4
    :eek: I had one of those, but my housemate stole him! :_|

    Alas, my poor Monkey... I knew him well... :(

    Sorry Moose, I was just all guessed out! ;)
  16. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Oct 3, 2004
    star 6
    [:D]

    I actually have two. The bigger one sits on my desk and the smaller one has suckers on the hands and it hangs off of my fridge. :)

    As for the thread, the first person to come up with something gets to go.
  17. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Dec 7, 2000
    star 4
    Ahh, Haven't got one of those.. I've seen em though.


    Hmm, something to eye spy... hmmmmmm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.