main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA I step down as SFFF's Jedi Guardian and SFFF Member

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey guys, before anyone gets any ideas about this and notices my lack of honorary title of "Jedi Guardian of SFFF". I'm gonna nip it in the bud before people come out with wild theories about it. I requested it taken off last night... I have my reasons.

Besides... titles aren't what make a person who they are. Their actions do. That's is all...

2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    With Miana's last action I think I've proved my point. It's all about sweeping things under the run and the club will be hushed hushed into forced silence. We can't even engage a serious problem without others who think they know what's up interfering for what to them is a "greater good". Reputation, "peace", and being utterly blind.

Therefore I took off my former title, I saw this coming... I will not guard the corrupt and those who are blind. This was VERY much a club issue but I think the club is now just beyond repair. Therefore, as I WILL NOT be apart of this as a guardian. I sure as hell will not be a continued part of this as a member. Before I do lemme do the last thing I can to bring some balance to the Force.

I nominate Rob Lee to be CR and his delegation technique or what not. If doesn't want to, it's cool. Then I nominate Tom Ray, what he lacks in "senority", he makes up for in his sense of justice is and his fair treatment of people.

This is over and there won't be justice now cos other's have deemed it "not a club problem". So be happy "admins" your "problem" is going away. I quit San Francisco Fan Force. May the Force with you in having someone who steps up for what's right, over what's easy and unafraid to call people on it. Feel free to lock this up now... but seriously? You think you can just block me or delete this? lol...

Copy and paste is a wonderful thing:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29817281387&ref=ts

As I said... I KNOW EVERYONE... lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.