main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I tender my resignation from BB.

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by Jedi Greg Maddux, May 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
    I just notified cb that I wanted to leave BB. My reasons for leaving are personal, it's nothing you guys did to make me leave. But three weeks is too far short a time to live with such excellent and admirable Housemates. :)

I'll be staying put 'til Monday, though. CB thought it was a good idea for me to spend a little more time with you before I walk out the door for good.

2. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Wow. Okay then Jason. Thanks for your input and participation. It was good to have you here. :)

3. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Dude, Jason..

I understand where you're coming from. It's sad to see you leaving the place. At least stop by and leave us messages and such in the JCC threads.

Take care, bud. And I'll pester you on AIM still. ;)

~ James

4. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Dude, I wish I could have gotten to know you better! :( You sound like a pretty chill guy. :) Hope to see you around the JC when I get out. (Which will probably be soon. ;) )

Jae Angel

5. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    I'm sorry to see you go, Jason. It's been a great experience in the House with you. :) I hope you check in on us from time to time, and leave us messages around the JC (As James said). :) We'll miss you. :(

6. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Ah, that's too bad Jason. I didn't get to know you too well :( Well, have a good time back outside, and don't forget to drop us a line once in a while ;)

7. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    Aw, I'm very sorry to hear that Jason. You've contributed a lot to us here, and we'll really miss you! Keep in touch with us people locked in here :p

8. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
    Well, this is it. It's been a blast, and I hereby give cb permission to pull the plug on me as soon as possible.

I'm going to miss you guys (at least on the JC). You've been fantastic housemates, and I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to chat with. :)

Before I'm leave you for good (until the reunion, if that still applies to me), I thought I'd leave everyone here a little message. :)

Kate: What can I say? You've always been so nice and understanding. I count you as a true friend and it was a pleasure having you as a housemate. :)

John: Your humor and wit never ceases to amaze me. You're an incredible guy and I had a lot of fun reading your posts. Who knows, maybe Papa Johns *will* make good on their 30 million year delivery guarantee. ;)

Kasey: Hey, it's always nice to have a fellow Braves fan around here. ;) Your pleasant nature and charm always brings a smile to my face. And, GO BRAVES! :D

James: Wow. Out of all the housemates, I consider you my closest friend. You've been so good to me... I don't know how to repay you. I just want to let you know that your deeds never go unappreciated. :)

Rachel: I still don't know you all that well, but I know enough that you're very bright and full of energy. As a fellow bass player, I wish you the best of luck with your Worm band. :)

Alison: I just started talking to you on AIM a few days ago... and all I can say is that you're an incredibly sweet and good-natured girl. You're so fun to talk to, and you do have good musical taste. :)

Sammy: I'm sorry I haven't seen much of you over the past few days, but you're a great guy, and as a former Iowan, I pity you. ;) *tosses an ice-cold Pabst*

Jess: Hey, fellow cheese indulger! :) I'm sorry I still don't know you that well, I find you to be very nice and fun-loving. I hope this isn't the last time we talk! :)

Stephen: I haven't seen much of you lately, either. :( You're a great mod, and more importantly, you're a great guy. And I'm very sorry to hear about your cat. :(

And last but not least,

Clayton: Thanks for reviving the Big Brother game. Words cannot express my sincere gratitude. You're a fantastic guy, and a great friend. I hope you continue your gaming trend, you've done such a good job thus far. :)

And I wish the best of luck to all the remaining participants! :)

9. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    I'm sorry to see ya go, Jason. It was cool to have ya here and get to know ya better. Thanks for the pity and the Pabst. I'll see ya around the boards... ;) :)

10. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Awwww, thank you Jason. It's been great being in the House with you, but I'll definitely catch you on AIM.

GO BRAVES! :D

11. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    awww Jason! we really will miss you! thanks for taking part in this game at least. ;)

12. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Thanks Jason. :) We'll see you at the "reunion". ;)

13. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Awwwww, thanks Jason. :) I'll be sure to chow down on a brick of cheddar for ya. ;) Feel free to harass the bejebus outta me over PM if you're ever bored. [face_devil]

Jae Angel

14. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    Jason, I'm sad to see you go, amigo. But I understand completely. I wish you would have had more time to spend, as you seem like an intelligent and articulate person. If you read this, let me give you this one tip: porcupines hurt.

15. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Jason, buddy, you're going to be missed in here a lot. You're the closest person to me in here save Sammy. It's a shame to finally see you out of here and I wish it could have been postponed, but I guess all goods things must come to a close at some point in time.

Thank the maker for AIM. :)

Take it easy, bud. :)

~ James

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.