main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga 'I Think I Love You' - A/P proposal speculation fic. (The beginning of my AU saga!) PLZ R/R!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Yoda-Feet, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darla101

darla101 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2003
  2. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    5 reviews you say? ;)

Add me to the list! :D

UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! :D

Oooooh, I've always wanted to do that! 8-}

Waiting for the epilogue Yoda-Feet! :)

[face_love]

Humaira

3. Yoda-Feet

Yoda-Feet Jedi Master star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Hello there!

I am happy to say that I have finnished my epilogue. I guess I can post- WAIT! What's this I see? Only 3 reveiws when I asked for 5??? Obviously you guys didn't miss me very much... :( hehe, many thanks to those who did reply, you are all HUGE blessings! [face_love]

Because I do not have 5 reviews yet (that's kinda pathetic, isn't it? lol!) I cannot post my epilogue. I do not make promises I don't intend to keep! So it is up to you, if you want the rest. [face_mischief] bwahahaha...

ALSO- I have a short, silly (and kinda stupid..) one- poster to tide you over. Be a doll and read it for me- I'd love some feedback... it's called 'French Fries' and should be up in The Saga message board soon.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the reviews, being a newbie, I wasn't expecting what I received. You're the best!! [face_love]

God bless you all-
    Yoda-Feet

4. aotc02

aotc02 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 17, 2002
    I want the epilogue! I really enjoyed this story and an epilogue would make it even better! UP!

5. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Please! I need the epilogue! Uppity!

JS

6. Yoda-Feet

Yoda-Feet Jedi Master star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    *tear*

THANKS!

That was quick! Hehehe... I am gifted in the ways of the force. (??) Now I guess I'm gonna have to post the epilogue... ;)

I hope you all enjoy-

so without further ado-

here's the epilogue TO-

(hey, that kinda rhymed!)

*** 'I Think I Love You' ***

Epilogue:

Beautiful.

That one word described everything. Simply beautiful. Lovely, radiant... Perfect, Padme` thought. Her
    wedding day.

Since she was a small girl, she?d dreamed of this day. She?d longed to wear the elegant wedding dress, belonging to her mother then, that used to hang in the
    closet back home. The dress had been worn for decades by many a Naberrie bride,
    beginning with Padme?s great grandmother.

Now, it was her turn. The dress was of an off-white shade, delicate as the
    clouds in the sky above her. It was decorated with pearls and lace, all in a
    fascinating pattern, bringing out her true beauty. Her veil fit snuggly on her head,
    and underneath her hair flowed freely across her shoulders in soft, cascading coils.
    The dress, Padme` had noticed, seemed to fit her so right, and clung to her in
    all the right places... Perfect, she thought again.

Looking across from her, she met the deep blue eyes of her husband-to-be,
    dressed in his usual dark tunic and long robe. He returned her loving gaze,
    seemingly looking deep inside of her, and reading her whole self like a book. He
    usually grinned at her- but not now. Although this was a joyous occasion- it was
    indeed a serious one. The two of them, as they stood before the Naboo holy man on
    the balcony at Varykino, were taking one of the biggest risks they possibly could.
    Anakin Skywalker was a Jedi. Forbidden attachment, forbidden possession. Not
    allowed to marry.

Closing her eyes for a moment, Padme` silently cursed the Jedi.

The ceremony continued, as tears continued to sting Padme?s eyes. The
    holy man recited the vows, and the two repeated them to each other as they stood
    facing one another, hand in hand. Padme` noticed Anakin?s demeanor as odd as he
    recited his vows. He seemed so serious...too serious. She gently ran her thumb
    over his hand. He?s been through so much... As she began her vows, her mind
    raced back to Tatooine- and Anakin?s mother. She?ll never know, she thought
    sadly, never know her son?s wife, her grandchildren...

Snapping back to the present, she finished her vows and reached out for
    Anakin?s other hand- his mechanical one. At first he was hesitant, but she accepted
    it warmly. The holy man proclaimed them husband and wife, and stepped aside to
    leave them. To the side, Threepio and Artoo observed the matrimony- Artoo even
    whistled cheerfully in approval.

Slowly, Padme` leaned in towards Anakin, and he slowly brushed his lips
    against hers. The kiss deepened, and lasted for several seconds. Their first kiss as
    husband and wife- and just like all the fairy tales had once said, it was
    magical. They hesitantly pulled apart, and Anakin?s infamous crooked grin spread
    across his face as he looked upon her. It was a small grin, but Padme` was glad to
    see it no matter what size it happened to be. Slowly, they turned to the sunset, far
    off from the balcony- blazing across the horizon.

It was beautiful. Perfect. And apart from not having anyone from her family or Anakin?s there to share their blissful happiness, (and the fact that their marriage was a secret, and they couldn?t tell the galaxy like they felt,) it really was perfect. Padme` leaned against Anakin?s shoulder, taking in the sight before her, and his arm closed around her waist, pulling her closer. Being so close to him made her feel warm and protected- safe, and lov

7. aotc02

aotc02 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 17, 2002
    I loved the epilogue. The last line was great. Padmé didn't think about politics all night long. [face_love]

8. returnofthejeni

returnofthejeni Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2003
    GREAT STORY!! I LOVED IT!

I especially loved the epiloge.

It's understandable that Padme would be nervous, she's only thought about politics her whole life!

ha ha!

AWSOME!!!

9. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    Nice work Yoda-Feet [face_love]. What I loved the most was that you handled a mushy piece with such maturity. It gave away a little about their wedding night but it never went in the direction of explicit detail.

Sometimes, less detail is better..I like mush, pure and simple...without any uncomfortable details. :)

Handled beautifully, as usual.

3 cheers for the newbie writers...you're doing us all proud! :D

[face_love]

Humaira

UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP! :D

10. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Loved it!

JS

11. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Awww, that was so sweet! :D [face_love] I'm so happy that they're happy! :D

You did an awesome job writing this story, Yoda-Feet, and I can't wait to read your next piece! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.