main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I think it's time..........

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by ObiWannaChewwU, Mar 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWannaChewwU

ObiWannaChewwU Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2004
    Hello all from Raleigh. My back is against the wall here in fayetteville trying to find like minded Star Wars collectors, fanatics, gamers, etc. I've posted on the Fayetteville forums and just can't seem to get anyone interested, or get anything together with these guys. So if it was o.k. with members of this forum I would like to join up :)??? I don't mind the ride to Raleigh, and the drive is only an hour or so. (My mustang does lightspeed). Fayetteville has not been kind to me LOL. When you dress as a Jedi for Halloween and people think your Friar Tuck.....you have problems LOL. Anyone who wants to chat Star Wars, or just discuss this possibility hit me with a instant message OBIWANNACHEWU is my AIM name. Thank you all, hope to see you soon.

Rich

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Welcome, Rich! :)
    You'll find like minded souls here and we have lots of collectors here. It's something to get us thru while we wait patiently for Ep 3.

Please tell us more about yourself here. How did you get into Star Wars, and when? What's your favorite movie and book? and do tell about your favorite collectibles in our collection thread, ,k? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.