I thought in the Theatre something else happened.

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by Red_05, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red_05 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Okay everyone....this is something that has bothered me ever since he AOTC dvd came out. I only seen AOTC once when it was in the theatres. And i could have sworn i saw something different during the end duel. I knew itd make me sound crazy if I mnetioned it, but I was just recently looking at the OT discussion forum and there was a topic about things you that you seen in the OT movies but never really did..........

I am 22 now so i guess i was 20 when I seen AOTC in the theatres. So i cant blame it on a distant memory of being a young child.....but here it goes.

I thought that when I seen the Anakin/Obi/Dooku duel that it wasnt so quickly over. I swear I thought that Anakin and Obi-Wan did fight Dooku together for a minute and during the fight Obi-Wan was trying to instruct Anakin on how to fight and Anakin then took a swing at Obi-Wan and Obi-Wan blocked it and they went right back to Dooku......I didnt remember it being dramatic but more like when You try to pull an Amped up hungry dog away from his piece of meat and he just turns and snaps at you and goes back to his food as if he didnt remember or realize he just snapped at you........

I know this sounds totally crazy but I had to get this off of my chest. Because when i bought the dvd and watched it the day after it was released I was sitting there shocked as to how the fight really took place............has anything remotely close to what I just said been stated before?
  2. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    You mention that you were inspired to start this thread after reading a particular thread in the OT forum. Well, we have a similiar thread to that one in this forum: Scenes you swear you saw in AOTC.

Please take your comments there. :)

:cool: Mace Windy,
    five years of windiness!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.