I Turn To You (A JA Fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Renton Kenobi, May 25, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renton Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay I am not a Christina Agulera fan but I think the lyrics to this song works for what I want to write and please be kind

When I'm lost in the rain
    In your eyes I know
    I'll find the light to light my way
    When I'm scared, losing ground
    When my world is going crazy
    You can turn it all around and when I'm down you're there
    To push me to the top
    You're alwaysthere giving me all you've got

For a sheild from the storm
    For a friend
    For a love to keep me safe and warm
    I turn to you
    For the strength to be strong
    For the will to carry on
    For everything you do
    For everything that's true
    I turn to you
    I turn to you

When I loose the will to win
    I just reach for you
    And I can reach the sky again
    I can do anything
    'Coz your love is so amazing
    'Coz your love inspires me
    And when I need a friend
    You're always on my side
    Giving me faith, taking me through the night

For a sheild from the storm
    For a friend
    For a love to keep me safe and warm
    I turn to you
    For the strength to be strong
    For the will to carry on
    For everything you do
    For everything that's true
    I turn to you

For the arms to be my shelter
    Through all the rain
    For truth that will never change
    For someone to lean on
    For a heart I can rely on through anything
    For that one who I can run to
  2. Renton Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    You've failed Obi-Wan, do you think you could actually become a Jedi Knight after what you have done?

No...I...

Do you think I would ask you to be my padawan again?

I...

You will never become a Jedi.

Obi-Wan Kenobi sat in a dark alley way on the outer rim planet of Benal 3. He had become very thin. Too thin. He had run away from the temple. He didn't want to hurt Qui-Gon anymore. After what he had done, he didn't deserve to be anyones padawan especially Qui-Gon's padawan.

He didn't even know how he got onto this backwater planet. Obi-Wan just ended up there. He had become sort of a floater, going to and from diffrent planets living with any people that would take him in.

Obi-Wan stepped in the street and made his way into the streets of Benal 3. He blended into the crowds with not much difficulty. As he made his way towards the center of town.

People cleard out of his way. He didn't look like the same Obi-Wan that people knew at the temple. He had cut his padawan style braid and ponytail and his hair is now short. He quickly turned the corner and ran head first into a extremely tall man.

He looked up to the man and shook his head.

No
    No!
    How did he find him?
    How is it possible?

Obi-Wan stepped back and stumbled abit.

Qui-Gon?
  3. Eryce Jedi Knight

star 2
    OK.. u've got my attention... why did Obi run away? Something he did? Something Qui did? Or something someone else did?

Now that Qui found him, what will he do to Obi? Comfort him? Yell at him? Or beat the crap outta him?

Do post more!
  4. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Somehow, I don't think there'd be much of a story if Qui-Gon just ignored him and walked on. What is Qui-Gon doing on the same planet as Obi-Wan, anyway? The Jedi don't believe in coincidence, so either Qui-Gon meant to find him, or the Force meant for them to meet up. What's going to happen next? This is a very intriguing start! Please post more soon!
  5. Alli-Wan Jedi Knight

star 3
    You have my attention, and I'm not a C.Ag. fan either. Still, interesting lyrics to open the piece.

Awaiting more. --AWK
  6. Jedi Susie Force Ghost

star 4
    I love the song that you picked. Using it, I cannot wait to see what your story is about. PLease post soon.

~Susie
  7. Bastet Jedi Master

star 4
    You have my attention. That was a great start, and I am now very curious to find out what's going on! More please!
  8. Obi the Kid Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm on the bandwagon....my attention is yours.
  9. HealerLeona Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah!!! More JA!!! Yeh, I'm kinda obsessed.

Well Renton Kenobi, you've certainly started out with a post that just demands I continue to read. Very intriguing.

I will continue to follow.

Post often, post soon.
  10. Kim-kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    WOW, this is exciting. Wonderful start! Now PLEASE post more.

Kim B
  11. Kelly Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    You got my attention!!!! So many questions to answer. Can't wait to find the answers.

Great start, keep postin'.
  12. Obi-wan's Padawan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Great start. You have definitely got my attention. I can't wait to read more.
  13. MaraJessie Jedi Knight

star 2
    mmm...interesting...please continue
  14. Kim-kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    I cant read the latest post's ARRRGGGGGHH!!!!!! My sith computer!!!!!!!(or is it JC?) anyway I am looking forward to see more

Kim B
  15. Renton Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    This part contains a peice from JA #7 to help me justify why Obi ends up where he does.

One Year Earlier

"Will you ever take me back, Qui-Gon?"

The words hungin the cold air. Qui-Gon didn't answer, but kept on walkling.

"I know I am meant to be a Jedi," Obi-Wan added. "I'll never doubt that again."

"I know you are meant to be a Jedi too," Qui-Gon answered carefully. "But whether you are meant to be my Padawan again is not so clear."

That same scene haunted Obi-Wan Kenobi every moment of everyday. He had been accepted back into the Jedi Order, but his wanting was not done. He wanted Qui-Gon to take him back. So badly. He had realized his mistake back on Melida/Daan. Obi-Wan had broken the heart of a sensitive man. A man he wanted so badly as his master, but, his future with Qui-Gon Jinn hung on a thin frayed rope.

Obi-Wan had been on probation for at least a year before the council would let him become a full padawan again. One mistake, one misstep could mean he would be kicked out of the temple forever. He was bound and determined that he would not let that happen.

But what if Qui-Gon didn't take him back? Obi-Wan had been under the supervision of Qui-Gon while he was on probation. Nothing was the same. Meals carried with it a silence that nawed at Obi-Wan's heart that he so longed to break. Qui-Gon hardly addressed Obi-Wan directly, his words were reserved for other knights, not Obi-Wan.

It hurt Obi-Wan badly that he had done this to him. He knew what Xanatos turning to the dark side had done to him...

He had done exactly the same.

Obi-Wan made his way down the main hallway of the Jedi Temple with his head hung low. He himself hardly spoke anymore. He blended into the late night mix of knights, diplomats, and students that were burning the midnight oil. He had spent the day with Bant. Qui-Gon gave him permission to. So he made his way to the familiar quarters that he shared with Qui-Gon.

The one place he would rather not be.

He silently made his way into the dark cold quarters trying to not disturb Qui-Gon. But, he should have known that Qui-Gon would be working late. He always had. "Obi-Wan?"

Obi-Wan winced at the sound of his name. He just knew that he did something wrong. Obi-Wan walked down to Qui-Gon's room and stuck his head into the door. Qui-Gon's big figure was hunched over his desk. "Yes...Master..I mean Qui-Gon?"

Qui-Gon turned to face his former padawan. His aquatic blue eyes met with Obi-Wan's. "Sit, we need to talk." Obi-Wan slowly made his way to a chair next to Qui-Gon's sleeping couch and he twisted his fingers unconciously. "It's about your future at the temple."

Obi-Wan winced. "You won't take me back, will you?" Qui-Gon looked to the ground. Obi-Wan held his urge to cry. He would not do that.

"I didn't say that Obi-Wan." Qui-Gon said softly. How would he put this? "It isn't you, it's me. I don't think I could give you everything that a padawan needs."

Obi-Wan knew it would come. He knew that it would come. It still didn't hide the pain he felt.

"I understand." With that Obi-Wan darted out of the room and the quarters. Qui-Gon just sat there.

He knew Obi-Wan needed to be alone.
  16. Norbooboo Jedi Knight

coming out of hybernation to say that you really have my attention!!!
  17. Tenel'Ka Jedi Knight

star 3
  18. Kim-kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
  19. Renton Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Obi-Wan had gone out into the city trying to figure out what he was going to do. He realized now more than ever that he had made a bad mistake. Which hurt two people, instead of just one. What I am going to do? There was many things that he could do.

But it was plain and simple. He wanted Qui-Gon.

Obi-Wan saw the pain that he had caused Qui-Gon. He had to leave. Yes!

Obi-Wan would leave and he would not hurt anyone anymore.
  20. Kelly Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh man Renton Kenobi that was sad. Somebody needs to thump Qui-Gon upside the head, Obi-Wan is the best Padawan he could ask for. He needs to stop wallowing in self pity and see that!!!!!!!

BTW... Love this story, please keep going.

21. MaraJessie Jedi Knight

star 2
    good post...PLEASE continue!
  22. Renton Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    That was one year ago

Now his former master was standing before him, on a dusty street on Benal 3, staring at him like he was some duranged creature. Incapable of forming any sort of coherent thought Obi-Wan just stood there blankly. Not knowing what to say for the simple fact that he was the reason why he left.

Qui-Gon stood at what seemed to be Obi-Wan Kenobi. He could kick himself for turning him down the way he did. But now look at him he was extremely thin. He didn't have his padawan hair cut anymore. Black circles were around his eyes from mal nurishment and lack of sleep. He had done this to him. "Obi-Wan."

The sound of Qui-Gon's voice was like an alarm to Obi-Wan's ears. As soon as Qui-Gon started to speak, Obi-Wan was in a dead run back down the street.

"Obi-Wan!" Qui-Gon started to go after him but a large dark hand stoped him. He turned around and looked at the man who stoped him. "What are you doing?"

Mace Windu spoke. "Don't worry, he will come to you. Just give him some time."

Obi-Wan ran into a small cafe where he had been working for the past month and a half. He darted into the kitchen searching for his friend Nova. "Nova!" He screamed, he knew that she was working today. "Nova!"

"Geez Obi I'm over here." Nova peeked her head out the door of the break room. She saw the panic in Obi-Wan's eye. She rushed over to him and placed her hand on his cheek. "Your soaked with sweat." She wiped her hand on his black tunic. "What happend? Are you in some kind of trouble?"

Obi-Wan nodded frantically. "Yes...well sort of." Nova put her hand on her hips and waited for an explination. Obi-Wan put his hands on her shoulders. "Nova...HE is here."

Nova pulled off his hands. "What do you mean he." Obi-Wan just stared at her until it dawned on her. "Gods, you mean, your master?" Obi-Wan just nodded in reply. "What did you do?"

"I ran." He replied. Obi-Wan could since that she didn't approve. "What was I supposed to do?" Nova walked over to him and pulled up his tunic sleeves and showed him the scars on his wrists that were about two inches long. She traced one of them with her finger.

"Show that <blank> what he put you through."
  23. Darth Tristeza Jedi Knight

star 1
    eek.gif I love this story!!! I must have more!!!

I don't know who Cristina A is, but this story ROCKS!!!

More...please...soon!!!
  24. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No! Not our Obi-Wan! No!

What's going to happen next? Is Obi-Wan going to reject Qui-Gon the way that he felt rejected, or are they going to get together after all?

Please post more soon!
  25. JediCandy Jedi Master

star 3
    I am normally a Qui-Gon fanatic (what can I say, I like older men!). However, can I thump him upside of the head? Ohh, pleeeaassee.....I won't hit him too hard (maybe). Just enough to knock some sense into him (I don't know, thinking back on it, I might have to knock him unconscious several times for that..)

JediCandy

keep up the good work
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.