main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Turn To You (A JA Fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Renton Kenobi, May 25, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katri Tai

Katri Tai Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2000
    Wow... I don't know which one to feel worse for..

2. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Heart stopping... Excelent!

3. Jedi Igraine

Jedi Igraine Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 1999
    Don't hold back Obi tell us how you really feel about the situation.

Excellent job, eagerly awaiting more.

Igraine

4. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    I couldn't agree more The Butler, Qui-Gon gets off to easy in some fanfic. But I still want them together in the end with a lot of mush in the middle

This is a terrific story, I hope we continue to get updates so regularly!!!!

5. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Ohh I knew he had tried something like that. Poor boy. Those were really good post, I look forward to more.

6. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    "What nerve!" Obi-Wan screamed loudly as he slamed the entrance to Nova's room it made her jump. Wow...he must have really must have told him off. "Trying to act like everything is just peachy!" He flung his jacket onto the bed and floped down into a recliner. Nova came behind him and rubbed his shoulders. "I told him what I did Nova."

She was not suprised. "It was the best thing you could have done." He sighed and stood back up. "Don't dwell on it Obi-Wan. You did what needed to be done." Obi-Wan rubbed his eyes. "Obi-Wan he deserved it...you have said it yourself." Obi-Wan looked at his chronometer.

"Look I need to go." Obi-Wan pulled out a book. "I told Amanda I'd read with her today." Nova smiled, the little kids loved him, he was the older brother they would never have. He walked over and gave Nova a hug. "I promise I won't be out late."

"Okay." Nova let out a sigh. "Don't get into trouble."

"I won't."

Qui-Gon and Mace Windu sat a at a small cafe that was diagonally across from the apartment complex that Obi-Wan had walked to after the meeting with Qui-Gon. It had blown Qui-Gon away seeing his former Padawan again. Was he responsible for what happend to him? Was it his fault?

"Stop wallowing in self guilt." Mace Windu said sipping on a cup of caffe.

Qui-Gon gave a painful smirk. "I was projecting wasn't I?" Mace Windu nodded and continued to drink his caffe with much contentment. Qui-Gon let his eyes wander back to the apartment complex.

And then he saw him.

It was Obi-Wan. He was holding a small girl, who couldn't be much older than six, walking to a park bench that was right outside the complex. He sat down and put the small girl in his lap. Obi-Wan carefully opend the old book and began to read to the young girl. It filled Qui-Gon's heart with a love that he only gave to those he truely cared about.

Which was Obi-Wan.

But that had changed. What he had with him was gone. Would he want to change the past? Yes. He wanted him back so badly...

But had hurt him too much for Obi-Wan to want him back.

I'm mean aren't I?

7. jodiwent

Feb 11, 2000
    Yes, making me cry is mean! But keep it up.

8. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    That was sad and sweet, a good combination!!!

Please post more, I really really really like this story!!!!!!!

9. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Yes, very mean. Excellent posts Renton, just love all the heavy emotions.

10. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    Yes, making me cry is mean! But keep it up

Wow... I'll post manana.

11. Kim-kenobi

Kim-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 1999
    wonderful story renton, will you be writing exactly what happened ? I would really like to know. (but still love this story nevertheless). Keep it up and post soon

Kim B

12. Katri Tai

Feb 26, 2000
    New Post but sad Qui-Gon But great story

13. Jedi Erica Amidala

Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 1999
    This is fantastic!

14. Tigris

Tigris Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2000
    Hey?! Do I have to do it ALL over again? Do you REALLY want me to do it again?

:Tigris waits expectantly. After a few minutes in which no posts appear, Tigris sighs.:

Well all right. You asked for it.

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE....

15. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Tigris: Okay Okay Okay!

Nova stood in the kitchen part of the small cafe she waited on she was on her break. No one could yell at her now. She rubbed her upper right arm trying to get the stiffness out of it from carrying heavy trays back and forth all morning. She took a cup from the counter that was next to her and filled it up with water. Stepping out back she took in a deep breath of the cool Benal air. Almost lost within the moment, she didn't since the presence that walked from behind her.

"Hello." She abruptly turned to see herself face to face with the man she never had met but had learned to hate with a passion. Qui-Gon Jinn, the man responsible for causing Obi-Wan, her best friend, so much needles pain. "Are you the one they call Nova?"

She turned away from him showing she didn't want anything to do with him. Nova desprately tried to control the anger that was enraged within her. "I have nothing to say to you." She went to walk away but Qui-Gon grabbed her by the wrist and turned her around. "Let go, I'll get Obi-Wan over here and believe me he would hurt you gravely if you tried to do anything to me."

"I have something to say to you." Qui-Gon quickly said in retort trying to ignore the girl's last comment. "I am only here to help Obi-Wan not hurt him." Nova rolled her eyes.

"Like you haven't done that allready." Nova said barely above a whisper. "Don't you even realize what you put him through?" Nova snorted in disgust. "I suppose you wouldn't." She held back the urge to sock him in the gut. "I have been here for him. Through everything, the nightmares, the tears, the attempts he has made on his life." She pointed her index finger at him. "It's all your fault Qui-Gon. Everything that poor boy has gone through, is the fate you gave him."

Wow. She must have done something, she saw the Jedi Master turn to wipe away a few stray tears that had somehow fallen. Qui-Gon turned back to Nova with his eyes red and bloodshot. "Don't you think I realize what I had done to him? I just didn't think it would end up like this never. It was my fault, yes. But, if he hadn't of run-"

"Stop it right there." Nova said coldly. "Do you seriously believe that you gave him any other option. He needed you, wanted you, loved you. You were the father he would never know. From what he has told me I would kill to have a friendship like you two had once shared. Qui-Gon you were the one who ruined this. Not Obi-Wan, he was just the soul you tore in two because of your self-pity." She couldn't hold it in anymore. Nova gave Qui-Gon a quick slap across the face. "You are no Jedi Master. If you were, Obi-Wan would be with you."

Ouch...is anyone thinking Nova is turning out like an older sister figure?

16. jodiwent

Feb 11, 2000
    I LOVE this story!

17. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Dang! Give Nora a lightsaber and she
    could kick Qui-Gon's @ss! Heehee!
    Excited to read more...this is great!

aa

18. Kid Jedi

Kid Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2000
    Fiesty, isn't she? so this isn't Obi or Qui torture, this is fan torture, cause we have to wait and find out if Obi and Qui get back together...I guess a little torture never hurt anyone, right???

19. The Butler

The Butler Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 1999
    Hate to say this, but Qui-Gon DID deserve this. Rejecting a sensitive teenager is not exactly what father figures should do. And he SHOULD wallow in guilt for a bit- it builds character.

20. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Way to tell his Nova, he deserved every thing you gave him and more!!!!!!

21. Jessica Kenobi

Jessica Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2000
    hmmm, I am torn between feeling sorry for Qui Gon(He didn't know what he was doing when he rejected Obi, give the guy a break, Nova give him a break!) and being so mad at him(You moron! Nova give him a taste of his own medicine!) not many stories can make me a schizophrenic! keep up the heart-tearing posts!

22. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Wow. I love this story!

23. Laheara

Laheara Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2000
    I have one work for you Renton, WOW!!! What else is there to say. This story is incredible, and really well written.

I love it!! And you don't get a collection of TFn writters like you've got here with just any story. This is really GOOD.

Now I will join the bandwagon as well and say:
    MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

OK, I think that should do it?? heheheh

24. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Another big WOW. I can't blame Nova a bit for defending her friend.

25. Katri Tai

Feb 26, 2000
    Ooooohhhh... I could almost feel that slap.
    Will Qui-Gon be able to fix things?
    Looks like Nova's really P.O'ed
    Post when you can.. please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.