main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"I used to live here you know..."

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by FallenKnight88, Jun 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    That_Random_Jedi posted on 6/15/05 3:54pm
    Ancestry, huh? Heritage? Maybe his parents were from Correllia.
    [hr][/blockquote] I have German ancestors, but that doesn't make me German. I have Native American ancestors too, but that doesn't make me Indian. I was born in America, and therefore I am American.

2. qui-gon-kim

qui-gon-kim Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2001
    I just took it to mean that the area that Jabba was taking them is near where the Lars homestead uses to be where Luke grew up. That's all.

3. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Can the flaming and sarcasm now.

4. zillas_revenge2

zillas_revenge2 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    >> Can the flaming and sarcasm now. <<

I'm not flaming, I'm all man!!!

5. CommanderJamesBond

CommanderJamesBond Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2005
    u ppl are funny..

for those who wondered why he says it..listen to the proceeding line u morons..and ill add in the falllout

"instead of big dark blur i see a big light blur"

"theres not much to see....i used to live here u no" LOL!!

"ur gunna die here u no? figures" BURNED!!!!!!!

there u have it..the thought on their minds...and u people really are dum..ever wondered why luke smiles wen he says his line then smirks after hans and says "just stick close to chewie and lando"

shut up and he who started this thread is a moron

You call other people dumb, yet who have the spelling skills of a 6 year old.

6. BobaFett_v1

BobaFett_v1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    FallenKnight88 u truly solidfied urself as a dumass

i came in and made u look like a fool...so theres no need to biker like a moron...

seriously..ur basis for bashing me is because im a Boba Fett fan makes me laugh...wat wud u say if i was an Obi-Wan fan (which i am)...!?!?

ur question was pure idiocy...why not ask lucas to spell all his little jokes in crayon for u on a special 2007 moron edition of Starwars?

not to be mean..but seriosly dude....

7. FallenKnight88

FallenKnight88 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2005
    1) This post isn't as half as dumb as those repeated posts about why doesn't Leia remember Padme, or whether or not Darth Vader "laughs" and lifts weights or those posters who create a thread about "how" Jabba forced Leia into the metal bikini. :rolleyes:

2)Everyone is due a stupid post one time or another...so I apoligize...I didn't realize that asking a question such as this would spark such negative attitudes. Ya'll need to learn to lighten up...you don't like the thread...guess what: DON'T POST! Jeez. o_O

3) Boba...don't you dare compare Obi-wan Kenobi to Boba "don't do S*it" Fett. At least Obi-wan can back up his reputation.

4) If it'll make all of you "flaming" geeks feel better: I'M SORRY![face_frustrated]

**(#4 goes to those "flaming" no-life geeks 'BobaFettV1' not the general population as I usually don't use the term 'geek' in such a negative connotation.)

5) BobaFettV1, one word: dictionary. [face_laugh]

8. Circle_Is_Complete

Circle_Is_Complete Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2005
    there have been worse post..I think Natalie Portman is gorgeous but if i have to see another Padme is hot!

:oops:

9. PadmesDaughter

PadmesDaughter Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2005
    Yes, that's all it is. It's the kind of thing you say if you're from someplace almost universally acknowledged to be awful in some way. Tatooine is pretty much acknowledged to be a lousy place to be from, so for Luke, having had all the experience and adventure he's had since leaving, it's just sort of a way of saying, yeah, this is the lousy place I grew up.

10. TKLasagna

TKLasagna Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2004
    I have better things to do than post in threads like this that mean nothing. Even though I just did. Dangit.

11. BobaFett_v1

BobaFett_v1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    dictionary!?!?

ever tried typing while on the phone!?!?...oh wait that requires a social life....

geez lighten up...i merely pointed out that the joke was obvious..then u get all hurtfull...hoi..id cry if i gave a flying ****

12. FallenKnight88

FallenKnight88 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2005
    Social Life? Is that why you're the one posting at 6:30 in the morning (on your phone [face_laugh] ) ? First thing to do in the morning is it? :rolleyes:

The only thing I took personal about your posts is you callin' me a dumass and a moron.

I honestly couldn't give two ****'s about your opinion, but you're the one who resorted to namecalling. If you kept it civil, we wouldn't even have an issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.