main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series I want some "evil" alien(s) as a good guy in rebels.

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by StarWarsFan91, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    talk about fanservice.

Jesse Booth likes this.
  2. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    We already had a monkey lizard darksider, pic in dark forces 2.

The above picture is what I imagine Sidious has nighmares about. Found below on google image search

[​IMG]

3. Jesse Booth

Jesse Booth Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 8, 2014

*Sidious wakes up, shouting at the top of his voice*

"Vader, you ****ing idiot!"

jakobitis89 likes this.
  4. anakincol

Jul 28, 2009
    These guys are the real inquistors. there on tatooine in the above pic, Vader sent them there to take out some smugglers. These guys are the perfect undercovers operatives, who is gonna feel threatend by a jawa, a ewok.and a kowkian monkey lizard. Then all if a sudden out come the lightsabers and your dead.

There who vader was refering to a the end of force unleashed when he told starkiller he did not plan on taking out the empire with him(and vader did not know about Luke yet)

Gamiel and jakobitis89 like this.
  5. jakobitis89

jakobitis89 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2015
    Why are the Tusken so savage? Because just when they looked like getting their **** together and progressing as a society, Darth Jawa there decided to show that punk Vader how to REALLY stick it to Sand People. Wiped out vast swathes, single handedly reducing them to a bunch of barbaric, savage monsters fighting just to survive. For the Tusken, it was the darkest, grimmest day in their history. And for Darth Jawa? It was Tuesday.

6. anakincol

Jul 28, 2009
    love the street fighter the movie reference.

Just imagine if instead of your basic human dark side cultist, those three were what chewie and jaden korr ran into at mos eisley in jedi academy.

7. chagrian_scavenger

chagrian_scavenger Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 17, 2015
    I agree with OP, a species should not be limited to 'being good' or 'being evil'. I'm also for seeing a female of a species that we have only seen males from (or vice versa).

Also, I think that a species should not be limited to appear only in a certain time-period.
    In Rebels, for example, the only inhabitains of Lothal seem to be humans, Rodians, Ithorians and Aqualish. Species that are known to appear in A New Hope, because Rebels takes place around the time of ANH. This really makes the Star Wars universe seem smaller and unconnected.

A good example for this are the Dugs. We see them in The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, but never around the time of the Original Trilogy.
    I would love to see a Dug or a Toydarian (or any other species that mostly only appeared around the time of the PT) show up in Rebels, or a novel or comic that takes place around the time of the OT. It makes the galaxy feel connected.

podjazd likes this.
  8. anakincol

Jul 28, 2009
    That was due to the fact that until recently the focus was on the pt era due to clone wars show and the fact that dug and toydarian could not be in the ot cause Lucas and the pt art dept had not created them yet. by having ashoka we do have torguta now showing up closer to OT. it does look like Rebels will be expanding a big on lothal. The fact that lothal is rodians, humans,aqualish,and ithorians also we got a devorian on the show too. It does not bother me different species colonize different planets,. I would like to see some of the lesser used backround species from both ot and pt shown like givin, gands, neimodians, and hopefully a certain canon breakinf duros.

Gamiel likes this.
  9. chagrian_scavenger

chagrian_scavenger Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 17, 2015
    Glad that you are not bothered by it. You do have a point about Ahsoka, and I'm happy about that.

I also agree that it would be nice to see some of the background species used again.
    I would like to see some of the podracer's species' from The Phantom Menace show up again.
    A lot of them (like the Xamster or the Devlikk) were never seen again.

10. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    In The Walking Dead Stormtrooper Edition, the virus turns Stormtroopers into Ewoks.

Jesse Booth likes this.
  11. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Them ewok darksiders won't only kill you they'll eat you too.

AnakinColodin likes this.